watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30466 times)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2014, 09:50:09 pm »
I upgraded and currently use andalou naturals lash and lid makeup remover, I don't use this for eye makeup, but this can remove my tinted moisturizer very well.

Very light on the skin. I use this then I wash my face.

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2014, 09:31:13 pm »
Maybelline Make Up Remover.. Works like magic! :)

duchessxspeaks

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2014, 04:25:11 pm »
using Dove Make-up Remover right now.

Looks like a regular oil cleanser,  but it actually foams up. A litte goes a long way - I've had mine for a month and have only used 1/4.

Works well naman for use on dry face - except for eye liner and waterproof mascara (I use k palette). Like, you'd have to rub and really make sure it doesnt get in your eye, so I've learned to just use Cetaphil on my eyes. 

It's also mildly scented. would've liked it more if it was unscented,  but at least it doesn't smell like alcohol like other make-up removers I've tried.

I received mine as a sample,  but I believe srp is P350. Not bad,  considering how long it lasts :)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2014, 12:18:31 am »
I use ponds cold cream to remove foundie sa face kaso it doesnt remove all my eye makeup especially mascara (i use maybelline mascara)

I'll check yang maybelline makeup remover. How much yan?

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2014, 12:46:41 am »
^sis mura lang yun sa maybelline, may 199 sila na make up remover.

Before i'm using L'oreal make up remover. Sobrang ganda nya and madaling matuyo yun oil part kaso namamahalan ako so i switched to Maybelline which is cheaper kaso lang yun nga yun oil mas matagal mawala or matuyo compare sa L'oreal. pero ok lang naman.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2014, 01:01:32 am »
Face of Australia hasn't failed me yet. I'm halfway through the bottle and I've been using it for a year or so now in removing eye makeup. Will definitely repurchase once I'm done with the first bottle.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2014, 09:16:48 pm »
^sis where do you buy yours and how much? Paubos na kadi yng eye make up remover ko. Pwede yan sa waterproof mascara?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2014, 05:12:27 am »
^
Sa Updated Trends, sis. Okay na okay sya for me in removing waterproof mascara. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2014, 05:13:45 am »
And it costs somehwere between 400-500, if I'm not mistaken.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2014, 10:54:57 am »
^thanks, sis Pammy!

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2014, 01:35:06 am »
Bifesta cleansing lotion for me.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2014, 07:49:23 am »
^agree! an easily accessible dupe for bioderma. madalas pa itong naka-sale sa shopwise. I always keep a bottle kahit na may bioderma pa ako.

nettiebelle

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2014, 09:42:00 am »
My big sis gave me Celeteque Cleansing Oil, yung may violet label. Works best for removing mascara, liquid eyeliner at eyeshadow. Definitely worth it at will buy one for myself pag naubos na. :)

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2014, 02:17:27 am »
Bioderma, TBS cleansing oil, ponds cold cream and make up wipes.  Pag heavy make up, make up wipes muna then cleansing oi.  Pag tinatamad, Bioderma. 

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2014, 05:04:52 pm »
Hi,I've backread and mukhang promising ang bioderma and DHC. Are these available locally? Wala kasi akong patience to order online tapos antay antay na dumating Yung package. Also, for those using pond's cold cream, is this the local one?  I read from one of the posts na meron imported variant from S&R. is the imported one better?  Thank you sa lahat ng sasagot :) I really want to try double cleansing kaya lang I'm really prone to acne kaya I'm worried cleansing oils/milk might break me out. Any suggestions na para talaga for acne prone skin. :)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2014, 05:31:16 pm »
^ Bioderma is my HG - I'm acne prone, too! I buy mine in HK, but it's going to be available na daw here sa Watsons. Ewan ko lang kung kailan talaga and kung okay yung price :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2014, 06:04:59 pm »
^ wow, sana magkaroon na nga nyan dito! Sa Sg kasi mayroon nang bioderma sa Watsons and Guardian e. Yun nga lang, medyo may kamahalan din.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2014, 07:29:20 pm »
dati I use olive oil effective siya but when I have eyelash extension masyado siyang mabigat and masakit sa mata kaya I switch to Smashbox makeup remover so far ok siya.

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2014, 05:43:37 pm »
^^^wow! I'll ask nga later. thanks, sis!

inertia

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2014, 06:25:21 pm »
i remember seeing the Bioderma in SM watson's two weeks ago

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close