watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30479 times)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 07:27:36 pm »
DHC is my HG cleansing oil to date until nagsawa ako. Now I'm halfway through my Kanebo Freshel
cleansing oil...so far so good. I want to try Bifesta naman hehe

honeybeez

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2013, 08:08:25 pm »
Human heart nature Cleansing Oil..Para sa kin not super greasy. it removes even the mascaras. kahit gentle lang matatanggal niya talaga.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2014, 01:13:33 pm »
I use the makeup remover towelettes from Too Cool for School. Parang oil-based sya so talagang natatanggal ang makeup.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2014, 03:56:41 pm »
maybelline has a very good makeup remover. Ilang bottles na rin naubos ko nito.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »
Nung bata ako I remember eskinol merong milk makeup remover. Sana ibalik nila yon. Haha. I don't usually wear heavy makeup na rin, so di na ko masyado nagrerely sa makeup removers. I just use my Beauche skin toner. Pag mas heavy, yung Avene micellar lotion cleanser and makeup remover. I tried L'oreal waterproof lip & eye m.u remover, maganda rin. No sting at all. 😊

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2014, 05:30:10 pm »
DHC, the best makeup cleansing oil for me.

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2014, 08:06:10 pm »
I use ordinary cooking oil - sunflower oil to remove makeup

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2014, 09:28:18 pm »
Hada labo Cleansing oil.

Ang ganda ng skin ko when I use this! Tanggal din lahat ng make-up even mascara with just drops of this.  ;D

robopink

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 08:56:02 am »
Physiogel Cleanser! ;D

Miss c

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 09:55:44 am »
I only use RDL baby face cleanser to remove my makeup, kasama na rin yung mga dumi galing sa labas lol. For the eyes I use petroleum jelly lang, easily removes even waterproof mascara

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2014, 04:07:44 am »
I'm using Maybelline and L'Oreal make up remover. Then gentle cleanser lang.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2014, 10:15:59 am »
I use Byphasse Micellar makeup remover. Cheap Bioderma dupe!

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2014, 06:08:25 pm »
The best makeup remover for me would be cleansing oil talaga. Ever since I discovered it years ago I never change my makeup remover na, especially I wear heavy makeup because of work.

Right now I'm using Muji Cleansing Oil. For light makeups, I use Pure Beauty Cleansing Lotion, though matagal na phase out ito sa market. Bought back ups kasi haha

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2014, 06:27:35 pm »
If I wore foundation or heavy layers of makeup, Neutrogena Deep Clean. One wash is all it takes to clean eighty pounds of makeup.

For waterproof mascara and eyeliner, Johnsons baby oil lang ang katapat.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2014, 08:28:18 pm »
Maybelline make-up remover really works well on me. Im on my second bottle already.

Oblina

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2014, 05:40:41 pm »
pink shu uemura cleansing oil. maybelline's a good alternative kaso need cotton pa.

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2014, 07:00:32 am »
Maybellines makeup remover effective and ponds cold cream
Pansin ko  olive oil , johnsons baby oil, sunflower oil hinde nya matanggal talaga mascara,  :-\

iamaycee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2014, 10:10:14 am »
I've been using etude milky you cleansing milk and bioderma..love those two!! :) got my bioderma sa sm, for only 800 php :) mahal kasi sa online shop..

djcnl06

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2014, 03:09:12 am »
maybelline makeup remover

advantage: can easily remove makeup
disadvantage: you need a cotton, you need to shake it before you use it to mix the solution, since it has oil in it, it feels greasy

celeteque makeup remover facial wipes

advantage: handy and you dont need cotton, just the wipes and you are good to go. i sometimes use it a normal wipes for my hands especially after swatching
disadvantage: they dont have smaller ones (i think). so if you have limited space in your purse, it wont fit in.

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2014, 09:23:29 pm »
I use Bifesta, it totally removes all my eye makeup.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close