watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Removers Thread 2  (Read 30347 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Makeup Removers Thread 2
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:31:04 pm »
Hi ladies! The "Sisses what do you use to remove your makeup thread" has already reached 30 pages. Time for a new home to discuss and recommend makeup removers. :-)

komodojo

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:04:34 pm »
I rarely use full-on makeup (usually blush + BB cream lang) so wala akong separate makeup remover; I just wash my face with Cetaphil. When I do wear medium/heavy makeup, I use coconut oil (then wash it off afterwards). I always have a bottle of it around since I use it for my hair and I've also read that oils can be good makeup removers. Naisip ko rin na not only do I save money by not buying another product, para narin akong nag-moisturize habang nire-remove ang makeup. I love multi-purpose items! ;D

soLaris

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 01:30:26 pm »
i use maybelline make-up remover then wash it off with ponds anti bacterial facial scrub

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 01:50:35 pm »
before, I tried using ponds cold cream, maybelline makeup remover, clinique, and others (which i totally forgot na).

most of them stings my eyes..and prob ko talaga is removing the residue of eyeliners and mascara. now, i use the cleansing oil to remove my makeup.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 02:00:54 pm »
I am alternating between Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover and Face of Australia Makeup Remover. Okay pareho, no sting sa eyes and removes waterproof makeup.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 02:21:41 pm »
Bioderma

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »
Bioderma rin for me. But I'm running out of mine (can't wait to stock up on it in HK!), so I bought Bifesta. Okay naman. Nice alternative for Bioderma. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 02:49:41 pm »
Bifesta rin for me. and Sunflower oil make up remover from HHN. for the eyes, I use Etude eye makeup remover. Maybelline is good too.

dcdcree

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 03:12:43 pm »
Thanks sissies. Ngayon ko lang nalaman na pwede pala ang sunflower oil..

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 01:19:31 am »
Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Lotion.

catcher

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 01:37:47 pm »
Bh cosmetics makeup remover towelettes

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:25 pm »
tried sunflower cleansing oil from HHN pero parang hindi ganun kalinis and parang may film after. Now Im using DHC's, sobrang like! effortless ang pagremove ng makeup and parang fresh ng feeling.

Burgundy88

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 02:44:17 pm »
Skinfood
Biore
...i get these in hongkong.

flisha

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 08:48:48 pm »
What's a good product for removing mascara?

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 04:11:42 pm »
what's the best variant in the Bioderma range?.. the one that can remove waterproof mascara

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 04:41:01 pm »
^ same question. my friend will be travelling to hk, balak ko magpabili. how much kaya in peso? TIA!

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 05:11:29 pm »
^^ Bioderma Sensibio (or Crealine tawag sa Europe ata) The red bottle. :)

^ Sis, sabihin mo sa Bonjour bumili. Not sure kung sa lahat ng Bonjour, but the one in Nathan Rd adjacent the malaking intersection going to Harbour City 103HKD lang 500ml!

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 05:16:08 pm »
nakita ko sa sasa website, around 30usd for the 500ml bottle.


Grabe ang mura lang pala nito sa France. Like less than 700php for the 500ml bottle. It retails
double the price here in Manila.

103HKD lang sa Bonjour?! Mura na!!!!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 05:36:15 pm by vain_kixie »

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 05:38:59 pm »
^ Oo sis, again not sure kung sa lahat ng Bonjour (or kung promo lang yun - March last year nung pumunta ako). Pero nung sinabi ko yun sa friend ko, nakabili din siya 103hkd pa rin daw. December siya pumunta :)

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Removers Thread 2
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 06:22:08 pm »
Nakita ko sa site ng Bonjour 138HKD for the 500ml bottle. Baka mas mura pag sa store talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close