We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis meron sa sm north kanina. may testers na din yung tint caresse powder lippie. di naman sobrang nakakawow masyado. mas trip ko padin matte lippies nila... sale loreal later pala. 200php nalang mat maguigue all in one transforming powder..150 yung refill nya. bb veil 150 nalang din ata...
I bought the L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundie (rectangular bottle) and the L'oreal Infallible powder...I like the liquid foundie.....very light sa skin but buildable.....I asked the SA ano dfference with the one without pump sabi nya pareho lang but the lighter colors are more concentrated on the one with pump...
sisses baka may nakatry na ng loreal setting spray... pangset sya ng muk up. effective ba? tia. tapos na ata yung sale nyan. not sure though. tagal na nyan e...
I just bought the liquid foundie as well. glides on smoothly sa face. true na light lang sya sa face but it covers my blemishes with one layer lang. ganda ng finish nya din with mac studio fix.
Yeah maganda nga sya sis...diba makapal na with mac studio fix pang set?