watch now

Author Topic: US TV: The Mindy Project  (Read 2456 times)

babyface82

  • Guest
US TV: The Mindy Project
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:31:07 pm »
Accdg to mareng wiki :

The series follows obstetrician/gynecologist Mindy Lahiri (played by Kaling) through her personal and professional life.

- the lead actress is also the creator of the series

Hmmm...last year pa pala ito...but i just watched the pilot last night sa etc2ndave since cancelled na ang 3 of the shows that i have been watching....and most the other shows are in hiatus...again!

Parang similar na kasi ang plot...but ill try to give a go..

Comedy daw pero hindi naman ako natatawa so far....we'll see if it becomes better in the following episodes..

But....but....an english accent is my achiles heel...nakakainis....its also not helpful that dr. Jeremey reed is cute.....hahaha

« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:40:56 pm by babyface82 »

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:09:52 pm »
Been a fan of Mindy Kaling since her The Office days, where she also acts and writes. Ibang klase pedigree niya when it comes to writing comedy, so I was very excited to watch this one. It's quite uneven, I admit. Lalo na sa first few episodes (cast changes, some were downgraded/removed). But I am enjoying this so much, lalo na after the Christmas hiatus na episodes. Parang she found her groove by then and knows where this show's direction is supposed to go.

babyface82

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 11:33:41 pm »
thats why she's familiar...hahhaha...

hopefully i'll get the hang of it (the humor of it) in the next few episode... :D

ms.messed_up*

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 07:00:57 pm »
saw the pilot ep on ETC, and yeah..i liked it! meron na akong bagong papanoorin. :)

kachich

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 08:36:57 pm »
Parang hindi lang bagay boses ni Mindy sa itsura niya. hehe pero overall ok naman

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:26 pm »
Was curious about this kaya tinry ko panuorin yung pilot episode... ending? Ayan napuyat ako kagabi kakapanuod neto (and Suits). 

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 05:08:46 pm »
I love Mindy Project. Ang kulit kulit ng humour ni Mindy. Tawang tawa ako sa paghandle niya ng insults. Tsaka alam niyang she's not the "attractive" type pero keri padin! So funny!!! =)))

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 06:10:58 pm »
Buti na lang na Hulu got them when they were cancelled by their former network.  Mas tricky nga lang makapanood ng new season because of this.  The new season has started na.  Nakaka-miss pa rin yung kulit ni Adam Pally, I hope his character comes back.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 11:53:43 pm »
^Nag guest sya, episode 5 I think.

chocochips1

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 05:49:09 am »
we've started watching this before but hindi ko na alam kung saan kami nahinto. nakakalito na kasi kung ano ang mga papanoorin a ;D

okay naman siya, may times lang na parang boring at may scene na nakakatawa din.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 04:47:09 pm »
I think this season is better. As in I laugh within the first five seconds of watching an episode. :D

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 05:32:31 pm »
@jamie_0117:  Yeah, nag-guest siya sa episode 8 this season.  I hope he comes back for more episodes.  I don't know if may new show na siya after Mindy Project, ang alam ko lang is may movie siya.  The other character na natanggal, Dr. Adrian Bergdahl, is now on the Life In Pieces show.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2015, 04:16:53 pm »
Is Danny going to return pa? If not, parang papunta na sila sa Jody-Mindy love story.

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: The Mindy Project
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2015, 05:18:02 am »
^I have no idea, but I hope so, ang sad naman kung nawala na lang si Danny ng ganun-ganon na lang. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close