watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 3)  (Read 169054 times)

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #380 on: April 02, 2014, 02:08:34 pm »
I'm on P2D33 and have lost 21 lbs so far.. I'm really looking into losing 15 lbs more but I have my beach trip coming this holy week I'm really torn whether to stop it just in time for maintenance phase  :o

mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2014, 06:09:56 pm »
^ ang galing ng control mo sis. Ako 5th day ko pa lang and it seems that i cheat everyday. Like today i cheated with 2 brownies (IKR!) and cup noodles. Im so hungry!!!

mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #382 on: April 03, 2014, 09:36:13 am »
I gained .4 lbs!   ;D hirap magcontrol e. hay... itutuloy ko pa ba ito!?

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #383 on: April 03, 2014, 12:33:30 pm »
Sis wag ka magcheat  ;D I cheated twice too and sayang it took 4 days to get back on track.

kireinachean

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #384 on: April 03, 2014, 04:01:03 pm »
hi mga sis, will start HCG diet tom sana makayanan ko, hoping na makabawas ng 10kg.  ;)
looking for some recipes i stumbled on this site sana makatulong   http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipes.asp?food=HCG&a=


mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #385 on: April 03, 2014, 06:04:41 pm »
I dont think I have the discipline for this diet. Tamad kasi ako magluto ng meal ko! :(

artemis26

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #386 on: April 07, 2014, 08:43:40 am »
mga sis, ok lang ba ito sa mga nagtatake ng contraceptive pills such as Diane35 to be exact? di naman macocompromise ang efficacy ng pills and the diet/drops if magsabay sila?

klaneng

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #387 on: April 07, 2014, 11:28:45 pm »
Mga sis pahelp naman on where to buy hcg i saw some kasi on ig ang average price is 3k for 2oz bottle nung drops tapos for the pellets naman 3.5k for 40days meron pa bang mas mumura dito and yung proven na authentic i desperately want to loose 20kgs as soon as possible. Thank you mga sis hope you reply soon din.💋

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #388 on: April 08, 2014, 09:32:47 am »
I got my drops for 2.4k, currently using it, got it from sulit instead of ig.

ilykeee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #389 on: April 08, 2014, 09:34:21 am »
Hi mga sis, today I'm on P2D1 124.8 pounds kanina morning. Starting today I'm on a 500cal diet. These will be my meal plan for today.

Bfast: Twinings Mixed Berry Black Tea (6am)

Snack: Apple (9am)

Lunch: Tilapia Fillet (protein) + Balsamic Cucumber salad (vegetable) + 6 pcs Bread stick (starch) (11:30am)

Snack: Apple (3:30pm)

Dinner: Chicken Breast Fillet (protein)+ Balsamic Cucumber salad (veg) + 6 pcs Bread stick (starch) (6:30pm)

*bought medium sized tilapia and have it filleted in the grocery. 2 fillets = 100grams
*tilapia fillets with granulated powder and paprika, seasoned with kosher salt and dash of balsamic vinegar
*cup of sliced cucumber with dash of balsamic vinegar
*baked chicken breast fillet seasoned with granulated garlic, paprika, pepper and salt
*will consume about 3 liters of water

mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #390 on: April 08, 2014, 09:45:32 am »
^good luck sis, i stopped mine. hahaha. cant live with 500 cals lang. Kasi naman, i cant find the bread sticks kaya protein and apple and veggies lang pagkain ko. kaya super gutom kasi below 500 cal ang nangyayari.


ilykeee

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #391 on: April 08, 2014, 09:54:13 am »
^thank you sis. Bumili lang ako ng breadstick sa mga native pasalubong corner sa grocery. I read the nutritional value, ok naman, sayang naiwan ko sa house yung label. Try ko lang if ok kapag eto yung starch ko.

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #392 on: April 08, 2014, 12:54:37 pm »
hi sisses! gusto ko sana itry to, kaso hindi ko alam kung anong hcg drops ang effective. wala po ba itong side effects? may nakita ako sa instagram, pati celebs gumagamit kaso hindi ko alam kung ok ba talaga. which is better po, drops or pellets? tia!

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #393 on: April 09, 2014, 07:45:50 am »
Parang ang sosi ng mga food na pineprepare nyo mga sis hehe ako pa apple apple lang and tuna walang  maisip. I also started walking around our subdivision 10k steps per day plus I have eaten anything but fruits and vegetables since Monday and have slept 6-7 hours, I find that its more effective for the weight loss lalo na patapos nako so matumal na ang paglose. Maybe for me kasi mejo almost 6 weeks into the diet nako.

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2014, 06:32:39 am »
Hi girls, recently i bought pellets ulit for my 3rd round. Bought in ig 2.2k for drops then 2.4k sa pellets. Bought maxi kofi and soya breadsticks for my starch intake too! pounds_shredder ako bumili in ig
*mods pwede ba toh? If not kindly delete. Hope this helps mga sissy!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 06:34:20 am by mocha1209 »

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2014, 09:59:15 am »
^sis mocha, im also planning to buy the drops. Im actually contemplating whether to purchase or not kasi scared talaga ako sa mga side effects. I gained a lot during my post pregnancy and ever since yoyo diet na ko. Before i can shed pounds easily e unlike now na super effort but then walang result talaga. I think I can do the 500cal diet because Im into my "own" diet for two weeks now. My carbo loading is for breakfast only, lunch is veg salad, dinner is low fat milk lang or clusters. I am FEELING ;D results but I haven't check my weight pa e. Naiinispire naman ako sa stories ng ibang mga sis natin dito so might as well join them so hopefully I can also share my story.. (fingers crossed) ;)

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #396 on: April 11, 2014, 10:59:47 am »
^naku try mo na sis, sa 2 rounds ko na 40 lbs na nalose ko :)

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #397 on: April 11, 2014, 12:21:49 pm »
^sis yun drops ba gamit mo or yung pellets?.. i wanna try na din talaga.. hindi na kaya ng diet ko ang weight ko.. humihingi na ng katulong.. try ko dun sa seller mo.. thanks!  ;)

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #398 on: April 11, 2014, 05:52:39 pm »
Sis, natry ko pareho pero mas gusto ko pellets na-hahassle ako sa drops. hehe

dramaqueen

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #399 on: April 12, 2014, 01:46:25 pm »
Never tried pellets but yung hassle sa drops I have to carry a small spoon everywhere lol. Lost 26 lbs as of today but I can feel I'm about to stall nanaman… last push before the holy week!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close