watch now

Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 3)  (Read 169214 times)

creammson

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #300 on: February 19, 2014, 10:25:08 am »
My first day today. Phase 1 day 1 and I am stuffed. Jamaican j e r k chicken with a lot of cookies and chocolate, chips, mexican taquitos and Nutella sandwiches. Whew! After taking my first HCG drops, I didn't have any appetite and my cravings just went away, but since day 1 is supposed to be all about purging, I actually had to force myself to eat. And I'm already anxious about tomorrow's purge lol! My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I am ready for phase 2, got my chicken breast and veggies ready. My husband is not very supportive though. He wants me to accept the fact that I am chubby and that he loves all my extra bilbil. The only I don't like about this diet is that I have to give up my skincare maintenance for at least a month or 2. I can't live without my serums :( good luck to all us sissies :)

Phase 1 is everyone's favorite! Actually, I am still on Phase 2 but I am willing to do a Round 2 if only because of the Phase 1! :)

Pero I agree, nakaka-umay rin naman if you will eat all the fatty and unhealthy foods. Isipin mo na lang sis last hurrah yan and the coming days, medyo tiis muna sa cravings.

cinnam

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #301 on: February 19, 2014, 10:40:59 am »
Medyo malaki nga patong ng local sellers natin dito sa hcg drops and pellets. Sa mismong intermountain site, yung hcg pellets good for 40 day supply is just $30 or mga 1300-1400 pesos, pero dito 2300 pesos. Close to 1k din patong nila. Tapos pag nagwholesale order pa sila, mas nakakamura sila. Oh well.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #302 on: February 19, 2014, 11:56:27 am »
^^ I know sis! I look at it that way nalang, this is like my last chance to eat whatever the heck I want lol! Tmr I'm going to a buffet for lunch haha!

^ I got my hcg from amazon. It was only $25.

There's an hcg clinic here in a shopping plaza here in my neighborhood, but when I walked in and asked about how much it'll cost me, sabi $5k daw with the injections, food supply, etc. Jaw literally dropped. Nagpalipo nalang sana ako. Mas mura pa sa jenny Craig. I'm an Instagram addict and I've been liking and replaying pics and recipes for hcg phase 2. I'm excited for phase 2 na. I've got all my meals planned out. Execution nalang. I still have to make regular dinner for my hubby so sana Hindi ako matempt na tikman yung ulam Nya.

sushamae

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #303 on: February 19, 2014, 12:09:01 pm »
hello sisses! i am going order na rin ng hcg dahil i've read lots of great stories about this. thank you for this support group i know i could get through it.

Romina

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #304 on: February 23, 2014, 01:19:49 am »
Wow I'm a believer. Day 2 on my phase 2 and I lost 1.2 lbs 😆

creammson

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2014, 11:07:20 am »
Wow I'm a believer. Day 2 on my phase 2 and I lost 1.2 lbs 😆

Congrats Sis! Just stay in the protocol and you will have more releases :)

ystariray

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2014, 03:11:44 pm »
^ hi sis pang 14th day ko on phase 2, medyo mabagal pag lose kasi nag stall ako. I cheated kasi. Lol :D. Ilang lbs pa target mong malose mo sis?

hi sis!!! sorry for the super late reply.. lost total of 17lbs. :) but my target is to lose total of 30lbs.. kaya may 13lbs pako.. hahaha.. will do another round.. start ulet ako ng loading phase sa march 1. im sooo excited!!! :)

dami nainspire sa weightloss ko eh, lahat ng tao tinatanong ako kung ano ginawa ko.. :)

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2014, 10:19:57 am »
This is amazing! On my 27th day and already lost 21.5 lbs! I super love it!. Happy shedding pounds to us girls :)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2014, 11:09:48 am »
^hi sis! saan ka kumukuha ng recipes for your hcg meals? nahihirapan kasi ako sundin yung protocol noon kasi limited yung sources ko ng recipes eh. ilang days ba hcg protocol mo sis? ang laki na ng na-lose mo. :)

creammson

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2014, 11:50:13 am »
^hi sis! saan ka kumukuha ng recipes for your hcg meals? nahihirapan kasi ako sundin yung protocol noon kasi limited yung sources ko ng recipes eh. ilang days ba hcg protocol mo sis? ang laki na ng na-lose mo. :)
Sis I can email you some recipes. PM me your email ad..

ystariray

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2014, 05:14:46 pm »
This is amazing! On my 27th day and already lost 21.5 lbs! I super love it!. Happy shedding pounds to us girls :)

wow sis!!! congrats.. :) lalo ako nainspire for my cycle 2.. wooohoo! :)

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »
@sis hann-hann 30 days lang sis so last 3 days ko na sa core phase then transition phase na. Actually sis i dont follow any recipes eh. Basta what i did is pumipili lang ako ng allowed protein and veggiea and out of that saka ako gumagawa ng meal,e.g adobo, cauli rice, nilaga. Mga ganun sis. Lol. :)

@ystariray naku sis don't hesitate, push mo na round two! :D

cutebabe

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #312 on: February 27, 2014, 03:55:54 am »
It's my VLCD20 lost 17lbs na! nag stop kasi ako while pn my period.. aiming to finish 40 days sana makaya ko medyo mabagal na ang bawas eh ang hirap na din mag control ng temptations.. sana mabawasan pa ako ng 15lbs for the remaining 20 days of VLcD.

guys, natatakot lang ako esp if bigla sumasama yung pakiramdam ko like tonight i had a really bad headache tsaka nahihilo ako kanina umaga while strolling at the mall . D kaya effect to ng doet? baka bad for the health yung ginagawa natin? ulcer?


please help..im worried

*joie*

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #313 on: February 28, 2014, 08:37:27 am »
Hello, pajoin! Im now on my vlcd1.. Phase 1 was like heaven and hell..lol i will do my best not to cheat on my phase 2..  ;D
Meal plan for today
Breakfast-coffee and 1 wholewheat bread
Lunch- steamed tilapia with cabbage
Snack-apple
Dinner-grilled chicken lettuce wrap

Hoping to lose around 20-30lbs.. *crossfingers*

evokezion

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #314 on: February 28, 2014, 08:41:04 am »
H mga sisses joining!  :) it's my first day today.. Thanks to sis cinnam naka order na ako kay shopgirl888 sa ebay with soyami sticks (basil and garlic flavor).. Somehow surprised with the price of pellet nasa P2300 bigay niya. Soyami sticks around P130 per pack, mas cheaper talaga compared sa Melba toast of Healthy Options. Share ko lang last year month of august siguro, I bought hcg drops thru fb ang napamahal pala ako, it cost me almost P6k, I lose 22lbs then. Maige talaga nagbawas back read  ;) then na wala ako sa control I gained back 15lbs sarap kase kumain sa bora lalo na iyong shrimp na niluto sa butter. Now I am determined for round 2 and gusto ko talaga for healthy reasons, bata pa lang anak ko (2y/o) ayoko magmukhang Lola niya  ;) mga sisses medyo mahirap lang sa ace ko ngayon sa round2 because I will be working back sa Sales as in field that's why nag pellet ako. Can anybody from our sisses share what's the best alternative if I can't cook. My area of assignment will be Bataan-Zambales starting next week. Helpful iyong one of the tips na 7-11 salad even Wendy's. I also bought replacement shake from Healthy options chocolate sprutein medyo costly nasa P1500++ Thanks mga sisses

mcdevera

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #315 on: February 28, 2014, 09:29:29 am »
Hi.  Just started my hcg diet plan yesterday.  Can you share with me some of your recipes kasi I'm not a good cook.  Thank you.

creammson

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #316 on: February 28, 2014, 10:21:40 am »
Hi.  Just started my hcg diet plan yesterday.  Can you share with me some of your recipes kasi I'm not a good cook.  Thank you.

Sis PM me so I can email you some recipes :)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #317 on: February 28, 2014, 11:13:22 am »
Phase 1 starts today!!! This is it na talaga! ;D

Romina

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #318 on: March 01, 2014, 05:05:11 am »
If you like mexican food, here's a recipe that I kinda created. It's based sa taco filling ng mga mexican food. The real tacos, not Taco Bell tacos 😃

3.5 oz chicken breast
3/4 red salsa
Pinch of salt, pepper and chili powder.

Simmer for about 30 minutes, and then shred with your fork. I use romaine lettuce as substitute for the tortillas. I top it with a little cilantro and a squeeze of lemon.



mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 3)
« Reply #319 on: March 01, 2014, 07:17:41 pm »
Hi sissies this scenario is pretty weird i have a friend of mine bought hcg 60 ml so basically 20-30 days consumption siya. However na consume niya yun in just 4 days?!! What do you think happened? Kasi she's following naman daw yung 10 drops per meal so 30 drops in a day. Tingin niyo po? :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close