We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yung sa FB lang ba talaga nakakabili ng orig na HCG? pero ang dami kasi sa sulit eh. Pricey kasi yung sa FB
I used Intermountain HCG when I did this diet. Yes, it's really tasteless. Also, re hunger, gutom ako first week... medyo big talaga ako... so I upped the dose as per seller from 10 drops to 12 drops and then later to 14 drops... okay na after.
mga sis, i am using intermountain hcg drops...wala ba talaga lasa yun? and bakit ganun, i am always hungry?
Mga sis i was able to track yung seller ko before ng hcg pellets. Order ako by thursday. Sino gusto magpasabay?hindi siya overpricing and guaranteed authentic din. Intermountain yung brand. Pellets or drops may stocks siya. Pero i will opt for pellets para hindi hassle mag take. Pm lang kayo if gusto niyo magpasabay
When using this HCG diet, are you still able to do some exercises? Cause Im a college & student and I do a lot of physical activities. Ayoko naman manghina habang asa class or magstop sa mga activities ko dahil bawal isabay sa HCG.