We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Question, my would be wedding dress is backless. I have some acne scars on my back. Can you girls recommend a clinic treatment for a flawless back? TIA!
For whitening: Oral glutathione (ph338 brand), which is 1,500 per month + using glove scrubs in daily bathing + sunblock (never forget this!). Daming nagulat na lalo ako pumuti The daily bath scrubbing also got rid of the dark surot scars I've acquired during my stay at a government hospital and the back acne scars from dexamethasone use for my chemo before. Daily exfoliation is the key For losing weight: I was at 140lbs (5'2") at January 2013. I lost my first 10 pounds using orlistat pero ewww talaga What made me lose the next 10 lbs is an almost plant-based diet (with cheat days of course) + cardio/circuit training 2-3x per week. I lost 20 lbs so far, 3 inches off my waist, a couple of inches off my arms. My designer actually had to re-pattern my dress Kalimutan na ang RF + Lipo cavitation. The secret to losing weight has been, and will always be, calorie restriction (i.e., diet and/or exercise). Plus, this study proves that caloric restriction delays the ageing process in mammals For the face: I've increased my tretinion dosage (night cream) from 0.05% to 0.1%, which worked wonders. I also do DIY TCA 10% peels every 2-3 weeks.
Sis sexy^pink effective sayo whitening ng skinstation? Nilalagay mo yung cream nila? 1session palang ako wala ko nakikitang effect hehe
^Sis sa Belo din ako. Pero mag try ako sa Wink Greenhills. May promo kasi sila sa Dealgrocer 7k for 2 revlites na for the face yun ha. Pero till Nov na lang.Pag okay naman, baka magstick na ko sa Wink.