Author Topic: lights and sounds (thread 2)  (Read 140678 times)

Alpha girl

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #600 on: October 05, 2016, 03:51:51 pm »
Sis crimson we also got rejectkrew I wasn't able to forward a playlist pero OK naman yung choices nila.

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #601 on: October 12, 2016, 12:26:00 pm »
I booked Arnold Nicolas of Jamsy Lights and Sounds. I visited his facebook pero walang masyadong post. I just trust that he can deliver as he was highly recommended to me. He did Doug and Cheska Kramer's wedding, and I found him very active naman sa mga collaborations ng mga wedding suppliers. Especially the Benefit dinner for Courageous Caitie where he did the L&S too. You can search on fb Arnold Nicolas Jamsy lights and sounds. I am sharing this as my coordinator Chinkie Uy told me that I have her word. There are practically a lot of good suppliers na hindi masyado out in the market but are gems! I got him at a discounted price of 40k because my coordinator goes directly to him. I mentioned several suppliers but Chinkie is really pushing for him, so I think he must be really good. With other suppliers naman hindi pushy si coor.  :) If you are willing to invest on good lighting and sounds, consider him. Especially your photographers and videographers needs all the good lighting on your wedding.  :-*
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:43:52 pm by kaitlynmischa »

marywater

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #602 on: October 12, 2016, 12:33:50 pm »
Hello! Super newbie question.

Di kami sure kung kailangan pa namin kumuha pa ng Lights and Sounds services since the reception venue already has basic lights and sounds. Will that be enough?

yn061515

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #603 on: October 12, 2016, 02:25:01 pm »
^ maybe determine first what your requirements are. Halimbawa, may band ba kayo? Ano mga kailangan nila? Then cross check kung kasama sa basic package ng venue. Ako kasi hindi ako mahilig sa music so wala talaga kong alam sa mga instruments kaya this is what I did. If you can also send a message to previous brides who had their reception at the same venue para you can ask for their feedbacks. I did this too. Hope this help.  :)

marywater

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #604 on: October 12, 2016, 03:03:35 pm »
Hi yn061515! :)

Thanks for the tip. Never thought about a band, baka wala na lang, pero most likely may music in the background. I'll probably just ask about the speakers and such. Thanks again! :)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close