Author Topic: lights and sounds (thread 2)  (Read 140632 times)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #500 on: January 31, 2016, 06:17:18 pm »
Not yet. For Metrotech.

I got regular live feed for only 2500
If hd with recording 4000.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #501 on: January 31, 2016, 07:42:39 pm »
Thank you!! perhaps I can negotiate with our supplier. 8k is too much!! Il just cancel our LeD wall and get from Metro tech if its going to be that way.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 07:48:00 pm by Chili1113 »

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #502 on: January 31, 2016, 08:19:55 pm »
Hello mga sis! Anyone interested for Artuz101 for Lights and Sound? Nakapagbook na kasi ako sakanila kaso nagbago ako ng venue and hindi pwede sa new venue ko ang outside supplier. kaya need ko itransfer sa iba para  mabawi ko dp ko. Message nyo ko if my interesado sa inyo :) Pm or reply kayo dito or email abagsiena@yahoo.it para mabigay ko details. Super Recommend talaga sila ;)
Thankyou!


Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #503 on: February 02, 2016, 01:38:49 am »
My wedding isn't over yet but I just have to say I am super duper happy with 5th Element Lights and Sounds. Joel has given me such great service and always replies so fast.

Joel was so so nice to say that he will respect my decision and send me a revised contract, when I needed to cancel an item from him. Super easy to talk to and super patient and understanding.

They are about the same price more or less as Sensitivity but when we compared the equipment specs 5th Element had more upgraded brands and models. And plus the service is really so good!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:38:45 pm by Chili1113 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #504 on: February 02, 2016, 01:42:36 am »
Yay for that Chili! Did you get Metrotech too? :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #505 on: February 02, 2016, 01:49:56 am »
Yes msdiane. Yes I got Metrotech.

I was wondering at first if I should be worried since I will already be 70% fully paid with 5th Element once the contract has been revised. But they seem very decent and professional.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 02:39:28 pm by Chili1113 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #506 on: February 02, 2016, 01:53:23 am »
That's good to hear. I'm currently looking for my Lights and Sounds... Sensitivity charge me for 36K (300 guests)

Uhmm they're the ones Lang I asked since recommended ni Kutchie. But I'm very particular kasi sa Lights din.

I have a friend who does L&S but I'm afraid na Hindi sila makawork nila Kutchie :s

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #507 on: February 02, 2016, 10:04:50 am »
^I'm getting High Impact for L&S. They were recommended by friends, and most of the people in my circle use them.

For those who got livefeeds -- how many cameras did you get? Everyone I asked is quoting for ONE camera only. Is this enough?

And, does everyone get their LED wall from their L&S supplier? I wanted to get the LED wall from metrotech (not my L&S) because it's cheaper, but my coordinator advised that it would be best to get L&S and the LED wall from the same supplier, so that the electricity consumption can be monitored easily....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:36:04 am by stella021817 »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #508 on: February 02, 2016, 10:44:15 am »
Hi Stella!

I got 1 camera only. Since I need it for my games :) but above else if not I won't get one.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #509 on: February 02, 2016, 11:08:51 am »
^oh okay, thanks!  I guess I'll only get one camera then.  I want to get the livefeed to ensure everyone can see what's going on, even from the back, hehe.

a_recruitment

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #510 on: February 03, 2016, 10:09:26 am »
hi,

any feedback on Sound Level Production? they're one of the accredited L&S suppliers in our venue along with Sensitivity. Ang hirap lang nila ma-contact!!! they sent their rates already and I was asking if we could further discuss their package since may mga questions pa ako but walang sumasagot sa lahat ng contact numbers indicated on their website.

medyo alagan na tuloy ako since ngayon pa lang ang hirap na nila makausap  :(

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #511 on: February 03, 2016, 12:29:22 pm »
Just get a lights and sounds na madaling kausap, sasakit lang ulo mo kung ganyan sila to start with, baka may ibang accredited supplier pa ang venue mo to choose from.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #512 on: February 03, 2016, 02:41:13 pm »
Did anyone get HD recording for their LED wall live feed? Is this even necessary? I was thinking kasi I have naman the raw footage of the videographers, so why would I need the live feed recorded. Any thoughts?

Ms V

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #513 on: February 03, 2016, 05:26:14 pm »
JMI Music System? Anyone?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #514 on: February 03, 2016, 05:52:56 pm »
^Chili unless you are in a concert or show it's imperative you used HD recording ng live feed but for sole purpose for wedding the regular one without recording would do. Unless gusto mo ma record buong wedding program mo :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #515 on: February 03, 2016, 06:14:13 pm »
Thanks so much msdiance! I don't think I will avail of the HD recording anymore. Thank you!

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #516 on: February 03, 2016, 07:09:29 pm »
To those who got rejectkrew for L/S, how much ang rate nila if may strings (MSM or MPO)? Their regular rate is 10k right? Thanks!

tulip0419

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #517 on: February 05, 2016, 10:44:19 am »
Hi!  Anybody here knows the email address where I can reach 5th Element Lights and Sounds?  I left a pm on their FB but no reply. I live abroad kasi.. Thanks!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #518 on: February 05, 2016, 12:00:20 pm »
^Here is the email of 5th Element: 5thelement.event@gmail.com

Joel is great!! Ako na nahihiya because even if I revised my contract with him and cancelled an item from him he really replies right away. He sent me a revised contract the same day I requested for one. Such good service! They aren't the cheapest though, but with high end equipment at good prices compared to others offering the same.

tulip0419

  • Guest
Re: lights and sounds (thread 2)
« Reply #519 on: February 06, 2016, 08:55:25 am »
^^ Thanks!  Mabilis nga, he replied na to my email and he seems nice.  I have a question lang, in terms of equipments, comparable ba sya to Sensitivity?  My photographer commented that Sensitivity have good equipments kasi.  A friend recommended Sensitivity and I was this close to getting them na, but I didn't like the fact na ang tagal sumagot sa emails, you need to follow up pa before you get a response.. I live abroad kasi so email is the best way for me to communicate.  Then I read a bad review here din about the sound quality so I'm scouting for another option.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close