We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi po sa inyo!may feedback ba kayo sa music matrix as L&S supplier? Glass Garden wedding. Nasa shotlist ko din rejectkrew & sensitivity. TIA
hi mga sis how much ang rates ng rejectkrew? Kahit range lang. I have limited budget lang kasi. Looking for a lights and sounds in cavite para no oot fee na, any recommendations? tia
^hi sis! From which area ka? Kindly check this L&S meron din silang projector and screen.https://www.facebook.com/Jamstreet-147526768593492/?pnref=lhcI inquired with them pero hindi pa kami nag sign ng contract since hinihintay ko pa yung sample video nila for their wedding event this December. =)
Hi girls meron ba kayong marerecommend na lights and sounds na meron projector? I ask rejectkrew kasi wala daw sila. I even ask them kung meron smoke machine or fog or bubbles. Wala din eh