We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Where is your venue? 5th element lights and sounds team are very good. Tried and tested ko na sila. Very reliable
^same with me sis, I booked Infinite Soul Acoustic, pero mas recommended nila ang JS Mina. Choosing package B and C, mas okay ang package C but it was a bit expensive na. So right now, im looking for other L/S din. I found Artuz101, may almost the same package sila ng JS Mina's Package C, for 15k only, but Im still waiting for the reply ng Infinite Soul kung okay ba ang tandem nila with Artuz101.Medyo pricey na kasi ang JS Mina pero super dami good reviews. Try to check theri packages kung [textspeak!] kailangan mo, depende kasi sa number of guests mo yung package, like mas madami guests or mas malaki yung venue, mas madami kailangan na lights and speakers, etc.
Yan din naging problema ko ngayon. May nabook nakong supplier pero nag-alangan ako dahil tingin ko hindi tama yung package na nakuha ko, need ko ulit kausapin sila about it. Kelan wedding mo clueless_bride? Ask ko lang,.. in terms of song choices ba, do I need to meet them again personally or kahit email-email na lang? Anong ginawa nyo about this?
Nagmahal na pala si C1 Discotech.Silang dalawa ni RejectKrew ang choices for lights and sounds.Wala kaming live band so aasa lang kami sa equipment
We got Arnold of Jamsy Lights and Sounds as suggested by our Coordinator. Their rate is very reasonable. We also got our LED Wall sa kanila.
Actually, its really a good idea to ask your band/choir/strings if they have a recommended L/S. Before I booked my band, i was searching for JS Mina, but found their package expensive. So I looked for a cheaper one, found Artuz101. Then, I booked infinite soul acoustic. They recommend JS Mina, but since its expensive, I told them I might book another cheaper L/S which is Artuz101. Then they recommended another supplier, which is intensity 8. Found the pakcge cheap as well, and I asked Infinite Soul Acoustic to choose which is better, they said Intensity 8. I believe there is no personal issues about their choice and other bands, but I asked them to choose becausue they know who can deliver their sounds and performance better to the audience.
^ almost the same package naman ang Artuz 101 and intensity 8, both 15k. Well, when I asked Ms. Monica, she chose Intensity 8. But I have to set a meeting pa with Artuz and Intensity, maybe next month. Tayo parin naman magdedecide kung sino mas gusto natin. How about you sis, naka book ka na ng L/S?
^now im confused kung sinu talaga gusto nila! Artuz 101 or Intensity 8.