watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143411 times)

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #220 on: November 19, 2013, 09:34:47 am »
Kami naman Hurom at Matstone pinagpipilian.  Just waiting for christmas bonus :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #221 on: November 19, 2013, 09:14:27 pm »
What's the difference between the expensive juicers and the cheap ones? I use a Hanabishi juicer which I bought for less than 1k. It does the job naman but maingay lang sya and hirap i-wash hehe.

alexcar

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #222 on: November 19, 2013, 10:42:52 pm »
What's the difference between the expensive juicers and the cheap ones? I use a Hanabishi juicer which I bought for less than 1k. It does the job naman but maingay lang sya and hirap i-wash hehe.
The nutrients you get. Usually the cheap ones don't leave much nutrients so it just defeats the purpose of juicing. The heat and the blade destroys the nutrient + not much juice is being pressed.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #223 on: November 19, 2013, 11:27:18 pm »
hello girls, share naman kayo recipes. gusto ko sana for skin and tsaka nakakapayat na din. ano kaya okay na recipe for skin?

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #224 on: November 20, 2013, 09:48:04 am »
What's the difference between the expensive juicers and the cheap ones? I use a Hanabishi juicer which I bought for less than 1k. It does the job naman but maingay lang sya and hirap i-wash hehe.

Its how it operates.  My juicer is a cheap toyomi juicer.  After juicing, try to squeeze the pulp.  If it's dry then all the nutrients (juice) was extracted.  If you feel that the pulp has so many juices on it, then you're wasting the fruit or veggies because the juice becomes wasted.

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #225 on: November 20, 2013, 09:53:45 am »
Hello GT sisters!

I just bought my blender ayun naka stock lang..I always forgot to buy ice kasi..anyway what will I do is blend everything  fruits, veggies in my recipe then freez it nalang..ok lang siguro yun ganun kasi tube ice nakakalimutan ko bumili eh. ok ka ya yung ganun?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #226 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58:37 pm »
^^Oh good, my juicer does that too. Siguro the durability will be tested na din. Thanks!

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #227 on: November 20, 2013, 02:07:53 pm »
hi sis xtine, u know jack lalanne's power juicer? okay ba yun?

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #228 on: November 20, 2013, 04:43:47 pm »
^sis, balita ko sa review Jack Lalanne is good daw.  Dry ang pulp nya.

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #229 on: November 20, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »
^ ah really sis? thanks for responding. salamat at okay review ng jack lalanne. hehe :) yun ang gamit ko magstart ako bukas :)

loball

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2013, 06:52:46 pm »
Mga sis, I'm a beginning/aspiring fruit & vegetable smoothie maker. Ano bang ok na blender na bilhin? Nakita ko the following blenders sa Lazada website:

Philips 0.4 L glass jar blender worth P2,000 http://www.lazada.com.ph/philips-blender-04l-hr-2011-import-54777.html

Hanabishi 1.5 L glass jar blender worth P1,376 http://www.lazada.com.ph/hanabishi-15l-juicer-and-blender-hjb-121-10606.html

Imarflex 1.5 L glass jar blender worth P2,379 http://www.lazada.com.ph/imarflex-3-in-1-power-blender-15-liters-icb-500b-11886.html?recomReferer=pdv%2Fpdv_rec


I was wondering kasi if buying the more expensive brands like Philips and Imarflex will make a difference when it comes to blending fruit & vegetable smoothies. Wala pa kong any experience in making smoothies. Which one do you think I should buy?

I'd like sana makatipid and buy Hanabishi. At the same time, if buying Philips will make such a difference, I'll go with Philips. Though Imarflex is 1.5L ang size, unlike Philips na 0.4L lang ang size. Yang tatlo lang muna pinagpipilian ko.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #231 on: November 21, 2013, 01:44:55 am »
^ Hi sis, blender naman po yan and hindi po yata yan yung ideal sa Juicing kasi ang gamit po sa Juicing ay Slow Masticating Juicing Machine/Juicer.

I have both breville and hurom, pareho maganda.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #232 on: November 21, 2013, 09:18:51 am »
^^For me, I prefer juicer instead of blender.  When I drink my juice, I don't want the pulp to be included.  Take for instance celery, it has a string that is hard to chew so I want it out of my drink.

Another example is the skin.  When I drink my apple juice, I don't want to have the feel of apple skin when I take a sip of the juice.

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #233 on: November 21, 2013, 09:56:52 am »
@blazingsheena, Fruit Magic landmark is using jack lalanne, once a week I go there for carrot juice.  Madalas ko nakikita nagbabara ang pulp sa screen at kailangan mano-mano alisin.  Not sure kung may sira lang talaga juicer nila :)

Edit: just this lunch break, went to Fruit Magic and bought carrot juice.  JL is on the side because the heavy duty juicer is back.

@loball, for blender the difference is only the capacity, don't buy very expensive one. We are using Kyowa and it does the job well.  Blender is more applicable for smoothie.

We'll upgrade soon to slow juicer to maximize the benefits from fruits & vegetables.  Mas mabilis din prep, no need to remove the skin.

@fortunecat8, saan kayo bumili ng breville & hurom? We want to see a demo sana.  Ano mas madali linisin?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 02:06:46 pm by Aubn »

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #234 on: November 21, 2013, 08:10:55 pm »
Torn between hurom and matstone, alin ba mas malaki yun opening para di matrabaho magchop at mas madali linisin :)

awesomemaia

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #235 on: November 22, 2013, 10:12:36 am »
I guess nagkamali ako ng bili :( dapat pala juicer nabili ko di blender..my sister wants to sue it na..yun na lang muna since gusto ko me pulp...:) appreciate what you have mode :D

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #236 on: November 22, 2013, 02:55:39 pm »
^For orange, you really have to remove the skin.. :) Ok lang yung white but not the orange skin mismo.

These are the combinations that is working for me so far, as in the results are "immediate"... i go to the bathroom more often with these combinations and I don't feel that hungry also ;D :
- beetroot + pineapple + apple + celery + spinach
 - pineapple + mint + carrots + celery + pear + bok choy
 - pineapple + kale + carrots + apple + ginger
 - apple + celery + ampalaya + carrots + lemon
 - apple + carrots + kale + beetroot + celery
 

Where do you buy your beetroot? :)

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #237 on: November 22, 2013, 03:33:54 pm »
^ Hi sis, blender naman po yan and hindi po yata yan yung ideal sa Juicing kasi ang gamit po sa Juicing ay Slow Masticating Juicing Machine/Juicer.

I have both breville and hurom, pareho maganda.

Anong mas madali linisin?

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #238 on: November 22, 2013, 07:42:53 pm »
^^sis whitestarr..you can find beetroot at the  supermarket.. rustans, sm, unimart

_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #239 on: November 24, 2013, 10:21:21 pm »
Matstone is around 15k in SM appliance store  :P  We are considering getting a slow juicer narin kasi my husband used to drink green juice first thing in the morning.  He gets sick more now that he is not taking his daily dose.  :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close