watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143049 times)

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #200 on: October 16, 2013, 08:55:03 pm »
what branch? wala kasi sa shang and timog.

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #201 on: October 17, 2013, 04:22:44 am »
^Rockwell. And S&R also if you're lucky... :)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #202 on: October 17, 2013, 04:38:45 am »
^ and ^^ yes, Rockwell branch usually has and sometimes San Antonio Plaza branch :)

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #203 on: October 17, 2013, 06:57:32 am »
Ang hirap maghanap ng kale dito sa qc.
Mga sis, ano mas ok? Blender or juicer?

ekaguerrero

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #204 on: October 18, 2013, 12:00:55 pm »
If you guys are into organic produce, try checking different local market. I know some near corinthians meron, may organic farm din in metro manila kasi I find the produce in supermarkets super over priced.

http://www.organicmanila.com/
greenfresh organic
and sunday markets (legaspi, salcedo etc.)

And for juicing, try local recipes. It doesn't have to be puro apples, oranges din.

I've tried kamias, okay din siya and if the recipe calls for lemon minsan I go for dalandan or calamansi
Orange, dalanghita. Slight difference in taste but okay siya! More philippine fruits to explore. Sadly my fave guyabano is not juice friendly, :) Cheers!

florencia

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #205 on: October 18, 2013, 11:22:00 pm »
^ thanks sis. but the link doesn't seem to be working?

Sana may mga magpost pa ng juice recipes. hehe. :)

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2013, 02:24:24 pm »
mga sis! i bought kale (the curly one) from http://www.sugarleafph.com/ a bit expensive lang pero i wanna give it a try e. For the recipes.. you can try this http://simplegreensmoothies.com/ meron silang 30days challenge and may recipes din. :D

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2013, 09:11:13 am »
Patulong naman mga sis, may mga tanong lang sana in choosing slow juicer.  Will only be using the juicer for fruits & vegetables.

1. Ano ba mas maganda at madaling nilisin Hurom or Matstone?
2. Yun Hurom na white ba hindi madali ma-stain? 
3. Readily available ba parts from local distributor?
4. How much yun mga parts na madaling masira?

Sorry daming tanong =)  Thanks in advance.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:49:10 pm by Aubn »

alexcar

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #208 on: October 25, 2013, 01:52:04 am »
Patulong naman mga sis, may mga tanong lang sana in choosing slow juicer.  Will only be using the juicer for fruits & vegetables.

1. Ano ba mas maganda at madaling nilisin Hurom or Matstone?
2. Yun Hurom na white ba hindi madali ma-stain? 
3. Readily available ba parts from local distributor?
4. How much yun mga parts na madaling masira?

Sorry daming tanong =)  Thanks in advance.



I like Hurom better than Matstone. :) IDK why, but a lot of people choose hurom than matstone :)
Im not sure about the white one because we bought the chrome. Mas matibay daw :)

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #209 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:32 am »
@alexcar, gaano na katagal hurom nyo?  how many times ginagamit per week?

Thanks for the reply.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #210 on: October 25, 2013, 10:45:19 am »
^^hi sis Aubn.. I got the basic one, Hurom white.. I've used it for a year and so far.. hindi naman nag stain..I guess so long as you wash the parts right away and wipe off the juice from the unit right away, I don't think it should pose be a problem :)

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #211 on: October 25, 2013, 11:25:13 am »
Alright. thanks sis jan888.  Ang mahal kasi nitong slow juicer kaya dapat yun matibay ang mabili.  :)

Any other tip that I should consider sa pagpili?  Thank you.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #212 on: October 27, 2013, 10:42:17 am »
Joining the juicing club! I just started last night and so far so good. I plan to replace 2 meals a day with juices so I can lose a couple of pounds and detox kahit pano.

Last night I had red apple + cucumber + carrot + ginger. This morning, I had lemon and hot water muna before drinking my breakfast which was green apple + cucumber + celery + lemon. I really want to make good with this because i dont eat veggies and this is my chance to include them in my diet :)

Aubn

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #213 on: November 01, 2013, 08:41:03 am »
Sis twelvth_goddess, ano gamit nyo juicer?

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2013, 12:51:04 pm »
Lol I just gave up on my juicer! I returned it as Walmart and got me a Breville juicer instead, which is waaay better! I've been juicing carrots witha dash of cayenne pepper everyday. I've no time to go the farmers market pa eh. The only thing I hate about juicing is having to clean the juicer every single time!

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2013, 06:40:54 am »
if youre juicing for 1 day, what should you expect from doing it?

missoni

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2013, 10:20:36 pm »
i used to juice pure cucumber lang, pero earlier I tried 1 cucumber + 1 red apple + half red beet. Masarap  pero next time i'll put half of an apple na lang or 2 cucumber then 1 apple.  My 3 y/o son drink the cucumber +apple juice pero mas marami yung apple than cucumber.
My husband naman takes a liter of fresh lemonade to school. 


Sis chefron mas presko yung pakiramdam and mas madalas ang pagwiwi with juicing. Esp ako puro cucumber juice lang yung juice ko 1-2x a day.

Tsinsey

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2013, 12:13:53 pm »
Subscribing to this thread. I am planning to buy a cheap juicer muna, I am eyeing a moulinex. Para di sayang if I ever give up on juicing.

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2013, 01:23:40 pm »
Ang dami naming juicer. Yung nanay ko bili ng bili! hindi naman nagagamit. Merong mura na juicer sa mga Japan surplus... yung hindi sa mall ha... yung mga stores along sa kalsada lang hehe
meron din kami nabili from Korea, and meron from S&R.
Nagjuice kami ng apple, spinach (substitute sa kale! Tinanghali kasi ng punta sa palengke! LOL), cucumber, celery, ginger, lemon, kalamansi... hindi ko kinaya haha!
now, we're juicing apple, cucumber, ginger, lemon and kalamansi... baka sakaling better ang lasa... hehe

justme

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #219 on: November 10, 2013, 03:46:11 pm »
I tried the skinny juicery and i like the taste of their juices even the green ones. I didn't have any cravings nor hunger pains. Now i decided to invest in hurom so that i can juice at home para less expensive naman :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close