watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143026 times)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2013, 11:24:33 am »
^^^hi sis happytalker..my guess is the logic behind that is for better absorption of nutrients since we are drinking the juice in an empty tummy :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 11:26:23 am by jan888 »

sweetsofia02

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #181 on: September 26, 2013, 09:23:07 am »
Questions lang, Hindi ba napapanis yung Juice, if i prepared it a night before? then lets say lunch time ko sya ita-take? How long ba sya pwede tumagal sa ref? TIA! :)

sahjane

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2013, 08:35:07 pm »
apple, cucumber, carrots and spinach has become my staple juice ;)

ShopaholicInMakati

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2013, 09:49:40 pm »
I love juicing! I have a Tefal juicer that I got from Rustan's (about 3900php) but I can't wait to buy a Breville juicer! Mejo nakakatamad lang mag peel ng fruit and veggies, pero healthy talaga and nabubusog naman ako :) I juice all kinds of veggies, but my faves are beetroot, spinach, kangkong and pechay (since mahirap maghanap ng kale :) )  I just make sure that I add fruit to make it sweet. Nakakasawa din minsan so minsan nagpapalit ako ng fruit na sinasama, but apples, pears and pineapples are the best!!! I also add ginger and sometimes add fresh mint and half a lemon!

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #184 on: September 29, 2013, 03:02:29 am »
^You're not supposed to peel some fruits ha, take note lang... Carrots, apples, pears, no need. For citrus, YES.

ShopaholicInMakati

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2013, 06:47:29 pm »
^yes, oranges, lemons, ginger, and beetroot lang yung pine-peel ko. :) Nakakatamad din mag slice... kasi malit yung juicer eh, kaya dapat i-slice pa yung mga veggies.

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #186 on: September 30, 2013, 03:21:30 am »
^No need to peel ginger and beetroot also :)

ShopaholicInMakati

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2013, 03:44:16 am »
^really? Mejo natitigasan kasi ako pag sinasama ko yung sa ginger e... pero sige, try ko bukas na hindi i-peel yung beetroot. :) Thanks, sis!

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #188 on: September 30, 2013, 06:31:31 am »
hmmm....naisip ko tuloy juicer ko sa cabinet,,,,i use to juice carrots and apples last year kaso nakatamaran ko na rin and hectic sched ng duty.....im gonna try again juicing of carrots and apples,,,,bumibili nalang kasi me ng carrot juice in can ,,,pero iba kasi ang natural and no preservative....

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #189 on: September 30, 2013, 10:46:20 am »
Hi....
Ask ko lang regarding not peeling your veggie.. How do you wash them???
Thanks.

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #190 on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:08 pm »
^soak or scrub with rock salt OR baking soda. You can also use a fruit/veggie wash.

i_v_y

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #191 on: October 05, 2013, 09:00:18 pm »
Questions lang, Hindi ba napapanis yung Juice, if i prepared it a night before? then lets say lunch time ko sya ita-take? How long ba sya pwede tumagal sa ref? TIA! :)

i dont know kung mapapanis sia pero you have to drink it immediately para mas optimal ang health benefits. the longer kasi naeexpose sa hangin mas nawawal yung enzymes. But if you want to store  the juice, use mason jars and ilagay mo sa fridge. pwede mo din siang baunin. mason jars are different from ordinary jars.


i have been juicing for a week now and i feel great. my mix tonight was:

2 carrots
1 beetroot
2cm ginger
1 small apple
1/4 lime

sarap! this will make one medium sized glass.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2013, 01:33:29 am »
kase nauso ang juicing may mga nag ooffer na online ng delivery..hindi ba nawawala ang potency or nutrients if prepared in advance?

ShopaholicInMakati

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2013, 05:51:03 am »
^yun nga e... ang hindi natin alam kung pano talaga nila na p-prepare yun. Tapos ang mahal pa! Nakatikim ako ng juice jab.. masarap naman, mas masarap pa din pag home made shempre :) 

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2013, 03:22:06 am »
Mga sis, wala akong juicer /blender. Naintriga ko sa detoxify and skinny juicery. May mga experience na ba kayo magpadeliver?

Romina

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2013, 07:32:18 am »
I just bought a $25 juicer from Walmart. So far I'm liking it naman. I bought bulk carrots, apples, pears, plums and lemon. Kanina I juiced 1 carrot, 2 apples and 1 plum. And it was really good. Just now, 3 carrots, 4 apples, 1 lemon, 2 plums and half of an Asian pear with a sliver of ginger. I'm bringing it to work tomorrow. I still learning. After my bottle, I think I'll juice some beets, celery and spinach, with an apple to sweeten it.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2013, 07:39:10 am »
hindi ba nakakhilo akse puro juice lang the whole day?

cassey_14

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2013, 09:36:57 am »
Hi Girls, i want to try juicing. :) What's the best brand na affordable for beginners? TIA!

bbyic

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2013, 07:25:59 pm »
Sis, san ka nakakabili ng kale?


I love Juicing!

Tried this for 1 month straight and no cheating.

I plan to do the 30-day Juicing 2-3 times a year (next would be Aug or Nov) and every 2 weeks nag 2-3-day Juicing ako (always on a fri-sat-sun). Now palang nag oorganize na ako ng recipe kasi time consuming din pag iisip ng recipes eh, time consuming pag dating sa HO or veggie market doon ka palang mag iisip ng recipes.

i love Kale now - acquired taste cause it's so mapait! i hoard Kale leaves hehe.

basta more on greens dapat and 1 fruit lang.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2013, 08:04:34 pm »
^Rustans supermarket sis bbyic

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close