watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143036 times)

skylar-ddm

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #140 on: August 18, 2013, 11:06:31 pm »
Hi joining the thread... Just got a hurom juicer.  Excited to juice fruits and veggies for healthy living.  Mataas cholesterol namin ni hubby puro kase meat and fish ang diet tapos fried pa.  Kanina i juiced carrots, celery, orange, apple and pineapple.  Masarap naman kaya madami nainom si hubby.  Tapos sa dinner blueberries, orange, pineapple and kiwi.  We use the coarse strainer ng hurom para may konting pulp yung juice. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:31:06 pm by skylar-ddm »

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2013, 07:21:48 am »
Been juicing since last month. My favorite recipe: cucumber, green apples, kale, lemon, and ginger. Whenever I feel unhealthy, I go juicing.

janelurv

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #142 on: August 27, 2013, 03:49:20 am »
I tried juicing also but I used blender instead. My very first recipe was 1 apple, 1 carrot and celery. Ayun yung texture nya para syang tomato paste haha  ;D Even though I eat vegetables and fruits hindi ko nagustuhan yung nagawa ko. Nanggigil kasi ako sa celery napadami ang lagay. Or baka yung stalk lang yung kailangan or yung leaves lang? Buong celery kasi inilagay ko eh. Yun tuloy yung nangibabaw na lasa. More than one hour ko itong tinry na ubusin haha  ;D I'll try another mix and maybe put some honey.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #143 on: August 27, 2013, 09:02:01 am »
^Yun ang araw araw kong iniinom, apple, carrot and celery.  Dapat you can never go wrong with these three.  Hindi sha pastey if you make them simply because hindi mash ang carrots and celery pag grind.  I dunno with apple.

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #144 on: August 27, 2013, 12:30:17 pm »
^^You have to use the stalk only. No leaves... And take it easy on the celery if you're just using blender to make juice/smoothie. Celery is very fibrous and it'll make your smoothie very thick...

^She used a blender kasi kaya iba ang naging result :)

japs

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #145 on: August 27, 2013, 02:52:41 pm »
Juicing is harder than I thought..

janelurv

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2013, 09:00:23 pm »
I see. Thank you for the tips sis xtine and sis GirlCrush!  :)

islandsenyorita

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2013, 12:55:37 pm »
I'm into blending naman. Favorite mix ko: mango, pineapply and banana. Swak na swak ang fusion ng tamis at asim. Naks! I tried mixing spinach to my smoothies pero hindi ko bet. Too 'green' ang taste for me. :(

summersong

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #148 on: September 02, 2013, 02:33:12 am »
I'd like to try this to improve my veggie intake. Hope I can find a decent juicer. Backread mode muna. :)

maen_she23

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #149 on: September 02, 2013, 07:14:58 pm »
My hubby and I plan to try juicing when we move to our new place. We have lots of veggies kasi we're into gardening... Need pa ba juicer, or is blender enough?

sexykhuletzky

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2013, 01:12:16 am »
First day of juicing.

Recipe:
1 Carrot
1/2 Cucumber
2 stalks of celery
2 apples

Yummy! ;D

piglet na pink

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2013, 10:45:10 pm »
hello! bought our first juicer last sunday- first day of Sept.
Breville ang brand and nakakatuwa kasi may chef pa talaga na nagde-demo.  He even prepared his own recipe of a healthy sandwich and a banana loaf bread. Sarap.
1st day namin of juicing: "Mean Green"
so refreshing!

chofontanilla

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #152 on: September 04, 2013, 10:21:18 am »
Sis saan nyo nabili yung breville? May slow juicer kaya sa trinoma? Sa sm north kasi wala daw silang ganun.

mistyb

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #153 on: September 04, 2013, 11:05:46 am »
Ive been trying out different juice recipes and my most favorite and simplest is 1 green apple, a cup of spinach and some parsley. You'd only taste the sweetness of apple, super like!

Ok din ang breakfast smoothie na banana, cinnamon, yogurt, milk, and almond. Heavy enough to last you for 3-4 hours of no solid food:)

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #154 on: September 04, 2013, 11:09:50 am »
Carrot and apple lang gawa ko. Tried adding honey, di ko feel lasa. Minsan gusto ko pure cucumber lang.

sexykhuletzky

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #155 on: September 04, 2013, 01:15:51 pm »
Today, I've tried Tomato, carrot, apple and papaya. Love the taste. :)

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2013, 10:28:41 pm »
I've made cucumber, carrots, sugar beet and coconut water for my dinner :)

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2013, 06:20:31 am »
^^^You can't add honey to your juice or any sweetener. It beats the purpose of it...

KittiEKittiE

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2013, 03:25:35 pm »
Breakfast: apple,carrot,cucumber, low-fat milk
Lunch: spinach, papaya, cucumber, coconut water
Dinner: sugar beet, spinach, coconut water

:)

jbsanchez

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #159 on: September 11, 2013, 07:26:21 pm »
Did anyone here started to lose weight after months of juicing? Glad to know you and please share your secret recipes :) I need to lose 20 kilos.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close