watch now

Author Topic: Juicing  (Read 143014 times)

minnienigb

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »
Made of glass po ba yung bottles nila? sturdy? thanks :)

No sis. Made of plastic :) juju cleanse yung made of glass ;)

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2013, 10:18:00 pm »
Yung carrots cucumber juice pwedeng sa blender nalang? Super messy kasi pag sa juicer ko ginagawa yung carrot juice! Tsaka pwede bang wala ng ice? :)

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2013, 10:38:15 pm »
^Pwede naman.  Nasa sayo if you don't want ice with it.  For me, walang ice nor water.  Nothing but yung katas lang talaga nung fruits and veggies.  Yun lang iniinom ko for breakfast then I just wait for 30 minutes before I eat a full meal.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2013, 10:43:44 pm »
^Pwede naman.  Nasa sayo if you don't want ice with it.  For me, walang ice nor water.  Nothing but yung katas lang talaga nung fruits and veggies.  Yun lang iniinom ko for breakfast then I just wait for 30 minutes before I eat a full meal.

Anong combi ginagawa mo? :) Nabasa ko kasi dito may nagccarrot and cucumber kaya I wanna try it na rin. Pure carrots lang kasi ginagawa ko so try ko cucumber para may halong veggie. :) Pwede naman sa blender nalang noh? Kakatamad pag sa juicer eh.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2013, 10:50:02 pm »
^Ako sis, I juice celery, wheatgrass, spinach, carrots and apple.  Ang pampatamis is the carrots and apple.  At first, I made a mistake of combining orange and apple.  Bad move, halos isuka ko yung mixture.

Ang natutunan ko, if you want to juice green veggies, add apples kasi sya ang pampatamis ng juice.  The more apples na ilagay mo, the less mo malalasahan yung greens.  Ngayong sanay na ako, I now put one apple for every mixture, dati 2 apples.

Regarding sa blender, dito kasi sa bahay ko walang blender, juicer ang meron. he he he.  Pero it works the same.  Mas may fiber pa nga pag blender kasi you get to drink the pulp unlike pag juice, walang pulp kaya walang fiber. :)


Msfi

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2013, 08:06:15 am »
^Baka naisama mo yung white na balat ng orange kaya Di maganda yung lasa

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2013, 11:30:13 am »
^Yes.  Probably kasi when I juice I include the skin.

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2013, 12:40:31 pm »
^For orange, you really have to remove the skin.. :) Ok lang yung white but not the orange skin mismo.

These are the combinations that is working for me so far, as in the results are "immediate"... i go to the bathroom more often with these combinations and I don't feel that hungry also ;D :
- beetroot + pineapple + apple + celery + spinach
 - pineapple + mint + carrots + celery + pear + bok choy
 - pineapple + kale + carrots + apple + ginger
 - apple + celery + ampalaya + carrots + lemon
 - apple + carrots + kale + beetroot + celery
 

iamexpensive

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 07:31:51 am »
Hi mga sis! I'm into juicing din. Every morning ko sya iniinom as replacement for breakfast. In fairness maganda talaga ang effect nya sakin lalo na sa skin.. I have a very oily skin kasi, when I started juicing talagang na-lessen ang oiliness ko. Nakakaliit din sya ng tyan/puson.  ;D

eto yun usual na combinations ko:

2 pears
2 green apples
2 cucumbers
2 celery stalks
kale and spinach (sometimes)
1/2 lemon
thumb size ginger (hindi ako satisfied sa juice ko pag walang ginger)
 ;D


KEEP JUICING!!!  ;)



scruffs

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:13 am »
Hi po,

Mga magkano naman ang allotted budget niyo for just juicing?

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2013, 01:43:12 pm »
^^thanks sis GirlCrush for sharing your recipes.. am about to order from Juice Jab!   I'll try your recipe first if it will help me 'go' ..may I clarify first if you used the juicer or blender for these recipes?  Thanks! :)

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2013, 02:47:41 pm »
^Juicer :) I can guarantee you the recipes I posted will help you with your constipation since that's also my problem :P

GoldGlitz

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2013, 11:35:35 pm »
I love juicing too!

We're using the Philips juicer and so far it's ok naman.

My favorite is the stress reliever mixed green:

- green apple
- celery
- cucumber
- malunggay, camote tops (sometimes I swap it with spinach or broccoli or kale)
- lemon
- ginger

It's yummy and so refreshing.

Sometimes I do the mean green one

- apple
- orange
- carrot
- cucumber
- bitter gourd
- lemon

For those who doesn't like ginger, try turmeric roots or ginger 'duwaw'. Yung taste nya is a little milder (even the smell) with normal ginger root but the health benefits are exactly the same basta taken moderately.

Happy juicing sisses :)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2013, 01:26:46 pm »
^^thanks sis GirlCrush!  hope you don't mind, may I know how many of each (fruits/veggies) more or less do you use and for how many glass servings?  thanks again! :)

GirlCrush

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2013, 10:21:11 pm »
^I normally juice for my kids and hubby so normally I usually get a yield of atleast 800ml with what I juice. to give you an idea, for the ones I posted above I use atleast 2-3 celery stalks, 2 granny smith apples (sometimes, 3 if I know I need to make the drink sweeter for the kids), 2-3 carrots then the rest of the ingredients tanchahan nalang ;D

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2013, 10:41:07 pm »
i want to try this too. i hope i will bear the taste of it. this is very healthy according to my Adventist friend.

abby1511

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2013, 04:57:39 pm »
My boyfriend gave me a Breville juice fountain for my birthday I am so happy with it!


I just don't like celery juice eh. Sobrang nasusuka di ko mainom kahit may apples and pineapples na kasama.

And ladies, please peel your oranges before juicing! tried juicing it whole and sooobrang pait!

xtine

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2013, 05:50:15 pm »
^Lol on the oranges.  I also committed the same mistake. 

morrigan-erinyes

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2013, 06:50:59 pm »
I just found a juicer lying around the house and this thread very timely.

I haven't tried the recipes here but I find this site - http://juicerecipes.com/ very helpful in giving juicing recipes - depending on the available ingredients you have, your current health condition or what benefits you want to get.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Juicing
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2013, 07:39:55 am »
I love Juicing!

Tried this for 1 month straight and no cheating.

I plan to do the 30-day Juicing 2-3 times a year (next would be Aug or Nov) and every 2 weeks nag 2-3-day Juicing ako (always on a fri-sat-sun). Now palang nag oorganize na ako ng recipe kasi time consuming din pag iisip ng recipes eh, time consuming pag dating sa HO or veggie market doon ka palang mag iisip ng recipes.

i love Kale now - acquired taste cause it's so mapait! i hoard Kale leaves hehe.

basta more on greens dapat and 1 fruit lang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close