watch now

Author Topic: Single Mom and preggy  (Read 5186 times)

mschacha

  • Guest
Single Mom and preggy
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:27:44 pm »
hello sisses. may mga nakita na rin akong post ng mga single moms-to-be sa forum. Actually, I've been thinking if I should start this topic pero I think it would really be beneficial for us na malaman that it's not so bad to be alone. :) Although we do not encourage na isa lang ang magulang ng mga babies natin but on some cases, this may be the best set up.

Any single moms-to-be out there? :)


-----
proud mommy even if single  ;)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 06:41:51 pm »
There is nothing wrong being a single mom. I have friends who are single parents but able to raise their kids well. Having both parents wont guarantee how your kids will grow. It depends on how his/her parent/s raise him/her. And also be glad you're not alone. You have a baby who will love you unconditionally despite of not having a partner. Not all were given a chance to have their own kids. :) so just smile, appreciate, love your situation, get yourself ready to raise a kid and BE HAPPY.. God will alwaybe be there to guide you. He never leave us. He is just there :)

I salute people like you. Despite of not having a partner you decided to continue the pregnancy. Not all people are brave to do that. And i am sad for the babies who got aborted of their coward parents.

God bless :)

mschacha

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:46:29 pm »
thank you sis jjqxiv  and chicafabulosa :) It so happens that I am one of those who do not follow the norm of this society, even before pregnancy. So being a single mom-to-be is not such a big deal for me. I will always be proud of my baby. Pero syempre, nag undergo rin ako sa struggle of making the people around me accept my condition whole heartedly :)

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 06:55:59 pm »
Who cares on what they say? As long as you are not hurting anybody right? Ako when I was pregnant, Gtalk helps me go through believe it or not. i think most of the Gtalkers here will help you motivate and help you go through ;)

mschacha

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 07:01:29 pm »
^hahaha! I don't :) ako pa nga nagsasabi na walang daddy baby ko eh. para bago pa sila magsimula sa kung anumang chismis, na confirm ko na. hahaha! I sa pa, financially, I am very much capable of raising my child on my own  ;)

sweetwitch

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 10:59:29 am »
single, preggy and proud here! I really don't care din sa sasabihin ng iba, katwiran ko nga hindi naman ako hihingi ng pambili ng gatas sa kanila so wag nila problemahin kung wala akong ipakilalang tatay ng anak ko. :)


mschacha

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 09:57:55 pm »
hello sis sweetwitch! tama, it doesn't make us less of a person. and I believe that for some of them, we are more capable of being a real mother than they will ever be :)

sweetwitch

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2013, 10:37:00 am »
Iba talaga ang feeling kapag suportado ka ng family, it just breaks my heart kapag may nagtatanong sa Mother ko kung taga san ang napangasawa ko o kelan pa ako nag asawa... alam ko kasi na masakit pa din para sa kanila yun knowing na may mga taong napaka judgemental.

blood_siren

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2013, 09:38:27 am »
single, expecting, proud and strong!!!well, on my part, it's a choice not to involve the father coz it would be more complicated if that's the case unless he knows how to be responsible and mature about things.

bluepolka

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2013, 03:12:04 pm »
i also have a lot of friends who are single moms and they are simply amazing. and true, family support is very important. hayaan mo na anong isipin ng ibang tao, di ka naman nila tutulungan pag nangangailangan ka. ang mahalaga pamilya mo mahal kayo ng anak mo at nandyan para sa inyo in times of need. more power to single moms!

sissymeg

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2013, 07:00:35 am »
Wow!

first of all, I thank sis mschacha for starting this topic.

I'm currently experiencing this and it's nice to meet single moms out there too!  ;)

I'm 22.too young to be a single mom.but yes, I AM.I finished my studies and is working pa din until now.I can't afford to resign or lose my job right now since I'm a nay-tay (nanay na, tatay pa).

I'm proud to be a single mom simply because I decided to continue my pregnancy and never did I think of killing my angel.S/he is a blessing.Pero sabi ko nga sa sarili ko, kung magpapalaglag lang din ako.. aba, damay damay nalang kami pati ng tatay ng bata!

WE DID NOT KILL ANYONE. That's why we don't have to worry because we live each day receiving God's blessing, to think na HINDI LAHAT NG BABAE, pwede maging nanay. Yung iba nga hirap na hirap magka anak e!

Yes, maybe our baby is UNPLANNED.. but we will never let him/her feel that s/he is UNWANTED.

Belated happy mother and father's day sa lahat ng single moms! MABUHAY TAYONG LAHAT!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 03:15:15 pm by sissymeg »

rtmanaloto

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2013, 09:18:21 pm »
Hi mommies! Im not a single mom, not married din ;D
But i have a lot of close friends na single moms...
I know mahirap na kumayod magisa to support your children... Mahirap din maramdaman na parang wala kang kakampi at mabuhay sa lipunan na mapangmata...
Dont listen to those people na judgmental... Bisyo ng tao yan, magpuna ng ibang tao... Pero yung sarili nilang kapintasan ay hindi makita... mga feeling perfect... Just dont mind them... The fact na hindi sila ang nagpapakain sa inyo at hindi naman sila ang magpapagatas sa baby... If people cant accept you, self-acceptance lang ang katapat... Love yourselves and love your babies  :)
Ang importante wala kayong inaargabyadong ibang tao...
Stay strong mommies... Nakakainspire kayo actually...

And congratulations  ;D

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 04:48:26 pm »
I'm a single mom-to-be, too!  I'm so happy that my family is very supportive and don't really care that the dad of my baby isn't around.  Their only concern is that I feel ok about my situation and that the baby will be born healthy.  I guess it helps that I'm at age (32) and has the means to take care of my baby on my own. 

The Lioness

  • Guest
Re: Single Mom and preggy
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 11:51:17 pm »
I'm turning 30. And a single mom to an 11-year old girl. Sa province ako lumaki, one little village where almost all people are either teachers or backstabbers. So you might have an idea how the news go around sometimes. Sobrang mahirap para sakin, I was 18 and pregnant. And my parents are devout Catholics who never fail to go to church every Sunday, with values and reputation to uphold. So I felt like a big disgrace. My dad gave me a choice, either I marry, or I don't. At 18 and hopeless, I chose not to get married.

11 years down the road, I have a daughter who's taller than me, smarter, prettier, whose world revolves around me, who shows me off to everybody and shouts to everyone "Mommy ko." I can never be more proud and more content. I have someone who is so much like me, only half a million times better. Best part of my life.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close