watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 29016 times)

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »
COndolence to you and your family sis.
Na sad naman ako when I read your post.
I have a kid too so I know na sobrang sakit to sayo.
Be strong sis.

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 12:00:01 am »
My tears fell while reading your blog. I am a mommy too so I feel your pain. A tight virtual hug to you sis.

OD

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
My condolences to you and your family who treasured her so much. May you dwell no longer on the confusion as to why and how the events unfolded and instead let this be the opportunity to start an advocacy to ratchet up public awareness on the disease process and how we can better protect ourselves, esply our children against the dengue strain.

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 12:11:40 am »
naiyak naman ako sa post mo sis :'( condolence po  and sa family mo. i have a 2 year old daughter din and hindi ko maimagine sarili ko sa kalagayan mo ngayon. Please take care and be strong sis. Hugs
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:15:35 am by frankikay »

1choi_ko9

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 01:58:44 am »
hi sis! i was crying when i read your blog... *hugs*...condolence sis. I know this will truly be hard... just hang on sis... God is with you all the time. He will help you get through this. :) Im sure God has a purpose why this has to happen... hopefully soon God will show you the plans He has for you...

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

justin3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2013, 02:25:44 am »
such a beauty.
may shortage nga malamang ng mga ANGELS sa heaven.

May you rest in peace Angel Pillow.

yndy

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 05:55:12 am »
Hugs to you sis. My condolence. Will keep you in my prayers.

shinta

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2013, 06:33:07 am »
Sending my condolences to you and your family. When I saw the title of the thread, ayoko sana puntahan, because I had a similar experience (losing a child). Pero nakita ko ikaw thread started, nagulat ako. Such a cute angel your daughter is.

It will be hard sis, sometimes too hard to bear. So pray for strength and take comfort in your family and friends.

Ahh, naiiyak ako.  :'( Virtual hugs to you sis. Basta pray ka lang.

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2013, 06:53:20 am »
Condolence sis!
God bless you more strength. Please be strong especially for your other child. Your angel baby is always there to look after you. Hugs!

briella

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 06:58:00 am »
Condolence po. I will pray for your daughter and for you. May He give you more strength to face everything. She will surely be missed.

binggay

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 07:31:23 am »
I cannot even imagine the pain of losing your own child, lalo na pag sila ang buhay mo. Kung ako baka hindi ko kayanin ....

I pray for your strength, for sure it will be a very long road to recovery for you, but as they say, ang sakit para sa nanay hindi na mawawala ... be strong for your husband and son.

Ipagdadasal kita. 

whatswithjuly

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 08:17:09 am »
condolence. :( be strong. she's home now.

this might help you..someone told me when i was mourning due to the death of my father... na magkikita din tayo lahat someday. kaya dapat daw ang gawin natin magpakabuti habang andito tayo, para makasama natin un loved ones natin na wala na. God promised na magkakasama tayo. let's hold on to that promise.

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2013, 11:11:55 am »
Thanks everyone!

Until now, may times na bigla na lang akong umiiyak lalo na kung miss na miss ko na sya. I miss her hugs and kisses. Ganon kasi sya kalambing na bata. Simula sa paggising ko hanggang sa pagtulog ko sya ang unang naiisip ko. The hardest part is yong uuwi ako ng bahay wala na yong sasalubong sa akin na sobrang bibo, tapos yong matutulog kaming magkatabi na yakap yakap ko sya. Miss na miss ko na yon. Tapos yong gigising ka na mag good morning na agad sya tapos kakantahan pa nya ako.

Before she died, mga one month before ang dami ng premonitions. Napanaginipan ko na at mismong siya sinabi nya sa akin na mamamatay sya. All those times pinagdadasal ko na hindi mangyayari yon kasi malulungkot talaga ako. Kahit saan ako pumunta sinasama ko sya at minsan hindi ako umaalis ng bahay kasi gusto ko lang syang kasama kasi nga takot ako.

Even her yaya, may mga premonitions na din and during that time she's so healthy and active. Kaya hindi talaga namin maisip na may mangyayari sa kanya.

Looking back, parang dahilan na lang ang sakit na Dengue para may reason na nawala sya. During her stay sa hospital ok ang vital signs and organs nya. Even the dengue team in Medical City, hindi nila maexplain bakit ang bilis ng pangyayari.

Now, I slowly accepting it. Masakit pero mas kailangan na sya sa langit. I know she's home. Wala ng pain don at hindi na ako mag alala sa safety nya kasi don perfect na.

I am just happy na kahit sa FB lang nila nakilala anak ko or minsan lang nila nakita naging masaya sila na nakilala sya. In that way, I know she already touches other peoples lives.

Kaya mga sis, show your love to your kids everyday kasi pahiram lang sila sa atin.

scmpasion

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2013, 11:39:02 am »
Sis, i cried while reading your blog.


just be strong. and kung nalulungkot ka, just pray.
we know na happy na ang angel mo kung nasan na sya

condolence. i'll pray for you and for your family.

presyosa ligaya

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2013, 11:50:09 am »
my condolences sis Cheesecak3. :'( i am not yet a mother yet i am fighting to be one but i know how you feel. 2 years ago, i lost my big bro on Christmas day and i saw how my mom cried so much. as what my mom says, no pain can ever explain how or what you feel when you lost and bury your child. i feel for you, sis, and i pray that you find comfort in knowing that your daughter is safely home with our Father God. we may not understand it but we all just trust His wisdom. God bless you, sis, and may your little angel rest in peace. can't help but cry while making my post, hugs to you, sis. do not rush yourself on moving and accepting, it will take time, sis. just pray and ask God for guidance.

Noylabmay

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 02:52:11 pm »
Condolence sis...Wala ng sasakit pa sa isang Ina kundi ang mawalan ng anak...

I believe na God will comfort you and he will ease the  pain na nararamdaman mo

I'll be praying for the kid's soul and for your strength.

prix

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2013, 03:19:16 pm »
sis naiiyak ako habang binabasa ko ang posts mo.. :'( Ito ang pinakamasakit sa lahat ang mawalan ng anak, kung sa akin to mangyayari hindi ko alam kung hanggang saan o hanggang kailan ko kakayanin. :(Condolence sis.. God bless.. :-*

miei2dolcifigli

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2013, 11:33:09 pm »
Sis, condolence... I hope you'll be able to get over the pain of your daughter's loss. Our prayers and love for you. I hope that somehow, we were ablen to comfort you.

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2013, 11:42:38 pm »
=( kakaiyak
I hope you heal soon

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2013, 04:58:09 am »
condolence sis...iyak me ng iyak while reading your post...im a mom too...and baka hindi ko kayanin pag nangyari saakin yan..

hold on sis...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close