watch now

Author Topic: I lost My 2 year old Daughter  (Read 28965 times)

Cheesecak3

  • Guest
I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:58:23 pm »
Last, January 3, 2013, I lost my 2 year old daughter due to dengue. Until now ang sakit sakit pa rin. Hindi ko pa rin alam kung papano magmove on.

Before she passed away, hindi sya sickly. Super bibo din syang bata.

Nong dinala ko sya sa hospital nong Dec. 31, 2013, walang nakitang signs na may dengue sya pero pinaconfine ko na rin kasi wala syang ganang kumain.

Nong January 2, bigla syang namutla so lumipat kami sa Medical City para sa blood transfusion at don pa lang nakita na may dengue sya.

Dinala na sya sa ICU at ok lahat ang vital signs, malakas pa rin sya.

Jan. 3, 2013, 6am biglang bumilis heart rate at tumaas bp nya. They revived her for 30 minutes pero wala pa ring nangyari.

---------

Medyo magulo pa rin sa akin kung bakit parang ang bilis ng pangyayari. I love her so much. May mga bagay pa rin na hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit nangyari to sa kanya.

Miss na miss ko na sya pero eto dinaan ko na lang dito sa forum ilabas ang naramdaman ko baka sakaling gumaan ang pakiramdam ko.

You can also check mga sis my blog, andon ang ibang details about my daughter.

http://www.bubblymom.com/

marose17

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:10:05 pm »
^ I used to see your posts in the child care threads.  I cannot imagine what you must be going through right now. 

I will say a prayer for your family this evening. 

Be strong.

pampam2

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 07:13:02 pm »
My condolences to you and your family Sis :(. We only have 1 daughter who is 3 year old and we love her so much and I could not imagine myself to be in  your position. I know how hard the the feeling of losing someone very dear to you. My prayer goes to you and your love ones... she's now in the hands of God and your guiding angel. God bless.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 07:17:30 pm »
That's pretty sad sis. I have a kid.

We have written our condolences sa odesk thread.

Please hold on, and take care.

I visited your blog. She's a cutey. She'll be missed.

ishko

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 07:28:46 pm »
Sis, i cried while reading your blog. I am praying for you that God will heal the pain. We cannot do anything in times like this but depend on God because He can make a miracle. GOD bless you.

beautywhite

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 07:35:44 pm »
Last, January 3, 2013, I lost my 2 year old daughter due to dengue. Until now ang sakit sakit pa rin. Hindi ko pa rin alam kung papano magmove on.

Before she passed away, hindi sya sickly. Super bibo din syang bata.

Nong dinala ko sya sa hospital nong Dec. 31, 2013, walang nakitang signs na may dengue sya pero pinaconfine ko na rin kasi wala syang ganang kumain.

Nong January 2, bigla syang namutla so lumipat kami sa Medical City para sa blood transfusion at don pa lang nakita na may dengue sya.

Dinala na sya sa ICU at ok lahat ang vital signs, malakas pa rin sya.

Jan. 3, 2013, 6am biglang bumilis heart rate at tumaas bp nya. They revived her for 30 minutes pero wala pa ring nangyari.

---------

Medyo magulo pa rin sa akin kung bakit parang ang bilis ng pangyayari. I love her so much. May mga bagay pa rin na hindi ko maintindihan kung bakit nangyari to sa kanya.

Miss na miss ko na sya pero eto dinaan ko na lang dito sa forum ilabas ang naramdaman ko baka sakaling gumaan ang pakiramdam ko.

You can also check mga sis my blog, andon ang ibang details about my daughter.

http://www.bubblymom.com/


condolence sis,I know how it feels, especially if you are a mother and the lost is so sudden. :(,may God console you and bless you.

msharapova11

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 07:43:54 pm »
Sis Condolence po. hugs. I'll pray for God to give you and your family comfort.

I've started reading your blog  :'( I have a 3 1/2 year old daughter and she had fever last week for several days. Thank God she's well now. I can't imagine the pain you're going thru sis. hugs

bhey0624

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 07:46:19 pm »
This is very sad. I cried while reading your blog. I'm a mom too  :'(

I just said a prayer for your baby, for you and your family. Be strong sis.

Miss Charcoal

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 08:31:21 pm »
Condolence sis and hugs for you.

God bless you..

Ms_Candy

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 10:10:27 pm »
condolence sis..  :'( be strong po...  :(

lenjei

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 10:15:06 pm »
that's so sad sis.. Condolences to you and your family.. :(

zee87

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 10:19:30 pm »
Be strong sis. I cant also imagine myself being in your position right now. I have a 3 year old daughter and very bubbly too. Stay strong and may you be able to understand whatever the lesson/blessing that this event brought to you.

On a lighter note, may sarili ka ng angel...

HUGS!

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 10:30:45 pm »
What a heartbreak!   My heart and prayers go out to you. 
Please take care of yourself.  Pray, pray more for strength to cope with and accept this huge heartbreak. 

carxs

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 10:38:11 pm »
Condolence sis..  :'( I feel you. Be strong, your angel is with you all the time. There's a reason why it happened and only God knows it. Have Faith!

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 10:43:33 pm »
Sis, I'm very sorry to hear that, my heart goes out to you and your family. Nagkita na tayo nung preggy ka pa lang, kakapanganak ko lang non sa daughter ko and sayo ko nagpagawa ng christening invites nya. Be strong sis and I will pray for you and your daughter.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 10:47:54 pm »
So sorry to hear that sis. :( Di natin maiintindihan sa ngayon yun mga nangyayari but in the future malalaman din natin yun answers. Be strong sis.

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 10:53:12 pm »
Condolences, sis. Ambigat sa dibdib. Please be strong for your other kid.

caramelli

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 11:07:58 pm »
Cute ng baby mo sis..  :'( Condolence. *hug*

legal2shop

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 11:16:22 pm »
Condolences, Sis. Can't imagine what you went through... But you did pull through and in God's time, the pain will be gone.

We pray for you, Ayumi and your family.

female01

  • Guest
Re: I lost My 2 year old Daughter
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 11:25:35 pm »
Condolence sis. *virtual hugs*

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close