watch now

Author Topic: What is your current Diet Plan?  (Read 17615 times)

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 10:39:52 am »
Try mo yung raw baka it might help..also papaya...pansin ko din sa apple, nakaka ok sya ng pagpoop.

caprice

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 01:28:10 pm »
^ hehe, sige, pag nag-start ulit ako ng no rice sa dinner. try ko mamaya. :) apple alam ko nga may effect sa poop kasi nirerecommend sya if may LBM. :) tried and tested ko is pineapple juice, talaga nagiging daily. :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 03:57:17 pm by caprice »

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 01:34:01 pm »
sana lahat tayo pumayat

yummyhunny

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 10:46:53 am »
i want to try herbal life.

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 11:11:19 am »
ok ang herbalife sis, basta susundin mo ang program.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2013, 11:14:11 am »
USANA

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2013, 11:36:31 am »
sis how long kana gumagamit ng usana?

redsh0es

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2013, 01:46:49 pm »
GM Diet na ang hirap :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2013, 02:21:30 pm »
2wee
sis how long kana gumagamit ng usana?
[textspeak!].

I like it kasi simple to follow & stick to --  and allows me pa to eat at business meetings.
Lost 5 lbs - 2 weeks na.

beach

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2013, 06:04:16 pm »
breakfast: yogurt and fruits or smoothies
lunch: protein and vegetables plus an apple
dinner: protein and vegetables

protein is either grilled, steamed or sauteed in cooking spray.
vegetables is either salad with balsamic vinegar or diet vinaigrette, sometimes steamed vegetables, basta very little oil ang ginagamit.
fruit -usually apples, strawberries, or mangoes
 
I lost 10 pounds already using this diet. :) Hopefully, I can sustain it. Kailangan lang talaga determination.

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 03:18:34 pm »
mga sis question lang... kung halimbawa after mag work out, pwede bang kumain like crackers?? :-\

hazelbrown_7

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 06:49:11 pm »
ok lang to eat kasi mabilis ang metabolism mo after workout :)

purpleish

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 07:40:09 pm »
^ ganun pala sis :) thanks thanks, parang naguilty kasi ako kanina kumain..

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2013, 07:39:34 am »
parang wala ding nabawas na calories  ;D

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2013, 10:45:58 am »
Breakfast: Either oatmeal in almond milk or a bowl of mixed fruits
AM Snack: one apple (peeled) or one orange
Lunch: Vegetable salad (with tuna/chicken/ceviche, no dressing) or Turkey breast sandwich
PM Snack: Half an avocado or a slice of papaya
Dinner: Syntha-6 Isolate

I keep a stash of almonds to snack on in case of emergency and I drink tons of water. Can't live without coffee so I drink 2 cups per day plus one cup of green tea. After a good workout, I reward myself with a small piece of dark chocolate or half a teaspoon of Cookie Butter. I stopped eating dinner in 2008 (well, unless there's a party or something to celebrate).

I'm pesce-pollotarian, most of the time. Haha. But really, I hardly eat pork and beef nowadays.

break_free

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2013, 11:01:47 am »
mga sis question lang... kung halimbawa after mag work out, pwede bang kumain like crackers?? :-\

Pwede naman dipende lang sa kakainin. I would suggest fruits nalang. Check mo din calories and fats ng crackers before eating kasi not all ay healthy or well not that good for dieters. May ibang crackers na isang pack (3 to 4 crackers) ay equals din pala sa half rice. ;D


chefron is correct eh di parang wala din nabawas na calories hehe.

onlygirl

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2013, 01:50:46 pm »
I seldomly eat rice.  no particular menu but I always have in my list :

1.  fruits  -  papaya, apple, grapes, suha, banana, pineapple, tomato, lemon, raisins, avocado
2.  veggies  - cauliflower, cabbage, cucumber, brocolli, eggplant, potato
3.  drinks  -  alkaline water, yakult, yogurt, buko shake
4.  sweets  -  dark chocolate, chocolate with almonds
5.  nuts    -  almonds, cashew, peanuts

I usually have biscuits or bread ( as much as possible wheat bread), siopao, siomai, eggs.  I seldomly eat meat, would rather eat fish, sardines, or tuna


chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2013, 02:41:15 pm »
regular meal for breakfast and lunch
juicing every night

I am also into jogging at least 3 times per week.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 02:10:25 pm »
mga sis question lang... kung halimbawa after mag work out, pwede bang kumain like crackers?? :-\

According to my personal trainer, the best time to eat daw is after a work-out. Faster kasi ang metabolism mo during that period and your body just going to burn it.  :) But of course, I don't binge naman but since lunchtime yung "heaviest" meal ko for the day, tamang-tama after my work-out. ;)

realcatj

  • Guest
Re: What is your current Diet Plan?
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2013, 02:36:59 am »
Im not on a diet but on a lifestyle since January 2013.

Hmm.
I eat clean. As much as possible I dont eat anything that lasts more than a week inside my fridge except for nuts (almonds -- best snack kasi mabigat sa tyan, walnuts and cashew). I don't eat anything that says nonfat/lowfat or diet. I make my own food (cashew milk, soy milk, healthy lunchables -- better that you know what you're putting inside your body) If i cant pronounce it, I dont eat it.
No fastfood/junk food. Mahirap sa una pero your body would stop craving it after awhile.

I initially lost 3lbs. but I don't trust scales since muscle is denser than fat. Friends will tell you otherwise. :)) I workout din kasi thrice a week. I do cardio and weight training.
Hindi mabilis ang progress pero if youre trying to change your lifestyle ... it will come. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close