We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Do I MISS my wedding? NoWhy will I miss it when there's this marriage and family that I gotta attend to with all my heart and energy everyday?
Do I miss the preps and all the hoopla? No, there have been, are, and will be more parties/events with as much importance.
So, unlike ILYKEEEE. -- no, ayoko pakasal uli. One wedding has enough memories for me.Do I cry in remembering? Nope.
Baka ILKEEEE misses it & cries in remembering it all 'coz she loved being the star of that show.
All I can say is: one can be the star of a show every day; just so long as you don't regard your wedding as the only worthwhile show.
Baka ILKEEEE misses it & cries in remembering it all 'coz she loved being the star of that show.All I can say is: one can be the star of a show every day; just so long as you don't regard your wedding as the only worthwhile show.