watch now

Author Topic: Urban Decay (Thread 2)  (Read 29068 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2013, 01:38:54 pm »
^
Mas mashoshorten yung life span ng shadows i you wet the pan mismo. Better siguro if you swipe the brush sa pan then spritz water on the brush itself.

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2013, 06:59:38 pm »
^ oonga, I thought so too. am an eyeshadow noob. what problems might I encounter pag gawin ko yun dun sa black shadow? para prepared haha!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2013, 07:17:05 pm »
^
I love black e/s! It might be too pigmented than what you intend for it if you apply it wet. If you want the colours to pop, might as well use an eyeshadow primer na lang. Or siguro very lightly swipe the brush on the pan, tap off the excess, then spritz and very carefully apply it. Siguro experiment and play with it muna til you find out what method works for you.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2013, 02:49:20 pm »
@kyrie26  do not wet your eyeshadow directly sa pan. It will cause your eyeshadows to develop bacteria. thus, it will shorten your palette's life span.  Like what sis Sugardrop said, just use and eye primer if you just want to make your eyeshadows pop. you can try ELF it's only 129.75 ^_^

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2013, 03:00:00 pm »
I do apply eyeshadow primer na sis. may kasamang primer potion yung deluxe shadow box pero I prefer Wet n Wild's for my Primas. Wagi kasi maski cream shadows ilagay ko ;D

Yung fallout nung black yung issue ko when I tried. parang mas madami than im used to compared sa inglot or coastal or sleek. or maski dun sa ibang shades nung same palette.

will try the spritzing the brush technique suggested. thank you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2013, 04:59:39 pm »
^
Lagay ka na lang ng tissue sa under eye area mo para may pangsalo sa fall out, sis. Apparently, sakit talaga yan ng ibang shadows kahit ano pa ang brand.

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2013, 05:26:46 pm »
Will do, thanks! read about that technique nga din. After primer, eye makeup muna bago foundation na ako. may shadow shield ako kaso di ko ginagamit kasi sa ibang gamit kong shadows before, hindi naman super big deal yung fallout. ditto lang sa black shade na tinry ko nung UD. ang pigmented pa ng fallout lol! ;D

prettymommycarla

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2013, 07:41:48 pm »
I started using UD Naked Skin. I'm a BB user but i like the UD BB cream.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2014, 11:20:43 am »
I am loyal to it's Eye Primer.  I find it easy to apply & it's quickly absorbed.

I am a sucker for its eyeshadow palettes -- I buy them all at Sephora.
The thing is, hindi naman ako magaling mag combine/blend.  So these are hardly used (I use my TOM Ford shadow palettes more - no brainer which goes on what.)
But I like owning them -- feel ko, complete my make-up arsenal. Lol, ka loca

littlekinselle

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2014, 09:14:09 pm »
ME: Heavy breathing! OMG! When it will be avail here in phil? waahhh I need this!
http://www.pixiwoo.com/2014/10/urban-decay-vault.html

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2014, 03:15:47 am »
^ Sis I think preorder basis lang if ever. I was OMG! din at first, akala ko 2 Naked Basics then 1 Flushed palette ang kasama. Yun pala 3 Flushed palettes. I think much better if they put the Naked Basics din.

iamlili

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2015, 04:26:04 pm »
There's a new Naked Smoky palette!!!

Sneak Peek: Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette Photos & Swatches


For me, may mga similar colors sa mga previous Naked palettes. I like the mattes included here.

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2015, 06:55:20 pm »
Shocks, ngayon pa nga lang ako nagkaroon ng Naked e/s may bago na ulit :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2015, 10:42:17 pm »
The palette's nice but the smokey eyelook can also be achieved even with just the Naked ones. When I still had the Naked palette, I can smoke out any look with the darker shades. Dark color lang naman kailangan eh. Unless you want hints of blues or purples or greens sa smokey eyes mo. I find the Naked palettes overwhelming na.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2015, 04:45:20 pm »
I ordered Naked 2. Shucks sana bagay sa akin yung colors. It's a mix of cool and warm tones naman, right? Hindi ba siya mahirap bagayan, like the Naked 3 na feeling ko most of the shades bagay lang sa fair-skinned? Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close