We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I don't know if color blind lang ako, pero the rumored Naked 3 looks like Naked 2 to me.
I also think so too.I think it is a marketing strategy because a big store like Sephora will not put the items on shelves without the consent of the brand. I used to work for a couple of beauty brands and we don't get the stocks in the country until closer to launch date plus we don't deploy the stocks to the counter until the launch. konti lang kasi space.