watch now

Author Topic: Urban Decay (Thread 2)  (Read 29104 times)

ysa_38

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2013, 11:05:41 am »
okay ba yung 24/7 eyeliners? Kahit sa manila weather it doesn't smear on the waterline?

Tried it sa counter but then it smudged e...

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 02:49:32 pm »
^Sis, I was able to try it since it was included with the freebies I got from the UD Travel Bag. It was promising when it comes to making my make up last all day/ night whenever I use it. My only itsy bitsy complain is it makes my face oily after 3-4 hours. So I have to use oil blotting papers. I have dry to normal skin.  ;)

talaga sis? baka masyado ka marami kayang nilalagay kaya ganun?  :-\

Jo*Rose

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2013, 02:43:01 am »
^2 -3 sprays lang Sis, 3 sprays actually is more than enough. :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2013, 10:03:19 am »
^ah ganun ba sis. mga gano katagal tumagal sayo yung travel size? kasi nakita ko anliit eh. i was thinking of purchasing the big size na. but i still dont know how it will be in my face eh. tia!  :)

jcarey22

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2013, 10:12:20 am »
I was never a big fan of the Naked palettes. I bought UD's The Vice palette last December and I'm very happy with it. Good value for money kasi there's a lot of color mixes you create to suit both night and day.  ;)

Check it out: http://www.sephora.com/the-vice-palette-P376206

Jo*Rose

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:51 am »
^^3x ko palang nagagamit Sis, meron pang ample amount to last 5 or more uses siguro. Tipid na tipid ko kasi para lang pag may special occasions ko ginagamit. I got it last quarter of last year so hindi pa naman siguro mag eexpire before this year is over.   ;D

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2013, 09:37:42 am »
Tried it sa counter but then it smudged e...

naku I ordered pa man din the 24/7 dual  ended eye liner for the hope that it would not smudge. oh well I'll  see how it goes when it arrives.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2013, 11:17:10 am »
has anyone tried the UD Naked foundation? How was it?

sweetnorina19

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2013, 04:15:04 pm »
Naked 1 and 2 pa rin ang the best  :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:15 pm »
has anyone tried the UD Naked foundation? How was it?

I did. I like it. Very natural with medium buildable coverage. It's worth the price. Did not break me out.

kho_leen

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2013, 06:24:16 pm »
I want to get my first naked palette.

I want yung marami ang matte.

Naked or naked2?

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2013, 09:26:45 pm »
^ Naked 2 has more matte. But I think better if you think about if you want warmer or cooler shades pag sa 2 palettes na yan yung choices mo :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2013, 01:25:21 pm »
^^3x ko palang nagagamit Sis, meron pang ample amount to last 5 or more uses siguro. Tipid na tipid ko kasi para lang pag may special occasions ko ginagamit. I got it last quarter of last year so hindi pa naman siguro mag eexpire before this year is over.   ;D

ah ganun ba sis. for 700 pesos around 10 sprays. pag-ipunan ko na lang yung malaki. :D thanks!  :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2013, 10:02:18 pm »
Got na my Fun Palette. Ok naman sya. mas gusto ko sya at mas nagagamit ko halos lahat ng shades
compared sa Basics Naked.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2013, 10:08:37 pm »
I am not liking the 24/7 eyeliners. I'll try to set it with powder maybe it wont smudge
as much anymore. Better in a million ways ang k- palette pencil liners, even without primer, it stays.
Will try the MUFE aqua eyes so i can compare it to my other liners.

I'm on my nth tube of primer potion. I also got one in Sin pero im not diggin' it as much as the
original one.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2013, 02:16:46 pm »
IMO, Naked2 is better than Naked.
I also like the UD All Nighter Setting Spray.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2013, 06:11:31 pm »
i'm looking for local resellers selling a bigger size ng all nighter parang nagkaubusan na.  :-[

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2013, 08:13:26 pm »
^try smellingood sis,yun lang preorder sila.

Happy naman si mom with the 24/7 glide on pencil.i haven't tried mine yet, sana ok din.

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2013, 09:24:05 pm »
the 24/7 liners goes on very smooth, waay smoother than k- palette pencils but it runs.
Even with primer and setting it with powder it badly runs on me. Oh well on to next eyeliner..

Yung Naked Skin beauty balm parang amoy white flower ba talaga? I have the sample kasi and i dont
know if i just got a bad one or it does smell like white flower lang talaga.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Urban Decay (Thread 2)
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2013, 08:18:03 am »
i'm looking for local resellers selling a bigger size ng all nighter parang nagkaubusan na.  :-[

digital traincase ata. pero preorder. cut off is may 25 then you'll get it around june 14 ata?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close