watch now

Author Topic: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder  (Read 68894 times)

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2016, 05:45:08 am »
Now, it's mary kay mineral powder foundation
I want to buy Ben Nye kaso hindi pa ubos yung mary kay nakakahinayang ;)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2016, 11:24:57 pm »
Mas bet ko na ang Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder kesa sa Nichido Final Powder. Oil control is good and better than the nichido product, did not change the color of the foundation and quite affordable too.

Agree pero mas bet ko ang pure nude powder ng essence, sis. Rimmel Also. Sa loose powder naman, Coty Airspun

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2016, 02:17:50 am »
I will try either Ben Nye banana powder or RCMA no color powder once I'm done with Elf HD powder. ok din naman sya, doesn't clog my pores kaso doesn't really mattify the face. sheer parin so mejo hndi recommended for oily skin.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2016, 05:56:39 am »
Where can I buy Coty Airspun loose powder? I want to try this po

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2016, 06:23:46 pm »
^online ako sis sa IG. meron din sa shoppee

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2016, 09:45:15 pm »
For me, Nichido Final Powder is great. It doesn't look cakey plus it gives such a soft look to the skin though I agree na it's not a good oil control powder. Recently received the Too Faced Primed & Poreless powder, will see how it works for me :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #166 on: September 10, 2016, 08:52:25 pm »
Meron ako nung Guerlain meteorites pero di ko madalas nagagamit? Pwede ba to as loose powder or
pang highlight lang. Baka kasi ako maging disco ball pag nasobrahan haha

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #167 on: September 26, 2016, 03:20:38 pm »
Now, it's mary kay mineral powder foundation
I want to buy Ben Nye kaso hindi pa ubos yung mary kay nakakahinayang ;)

Maganda ba ang MaryKay sis? as a foundation?

pink_stardust

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2016, 07:24:49 am »
I've been using the RCMA no color powder for almost 2 years now. Bought a bottle last Dec 2014 and I still have 1/3 remaining!

I don't agree na no color sya though. It's white, it lightens up my foundation to a certain extent. Maputi ako so it's not that noticeable pero I think if you're darker than an NC15, mahahalata yung pagkaputi nya. Or maybe I'm just heavy handed hehe

Ellana Minerals Sheer Velvet okay din naman, mas smooth ang effect and more Mattifying than RCMA. Yun lang, i find that mas expensive sya sa RCMA. Yung RCMA I got for around 600 or 700 lang ata way back for a 3oz jar, yung Ellana parang nasa around 500 tapos 6 grams lang.

Interested to try LM'S translucent powder and the Coty Airspun loose powder pero I'm worried baka dark sila for me

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #169 on: October 17, 2016, 06:27:03 pm »
^Agree. Sayang RCMA ko di ko rin nagamit kasi too white for me. Dami pa naman. Sana gumawa sila other shades like Ben Nye.

Yun LM translucent ang okay for me. Hindi siya translucent,may konting beige. Kaya it works for me. Pero ang mahal mygahd. Hahaha!

candacena

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2016, 11:29:37 pm »
^^I agree sa Ellana, sobrang mahal. I dont know pero parang ang daya nila, meron naman pala silang free shipping sa shopee but still they add shipping fee mismo sa price. tsk. though I like the sheer velvet, smooth nga.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2016, 11:45:20 am »
I dont like na ang mAhal ng shipping ng ellana. Tapos may handling fee na yung samples. Dati wala naman. Dati sulit sila. But di na ngayon.

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2016, 12:09:23 pm »
Reunited with Palladio Oil Absorbing Rice Powder. I used this way back in college and I still like it. Flawless finish, average oil control and doesn't break me out.. Ang sarap hawakan ng face after. ;D

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #173 on: October 20, 2016, 03:26:56 pm »
I'm currently using RMCA loose powder. Feeling ko naman it doesn't make my face "whiter". Point of comparison ko is the J&J baby powder, yun talaga maputi face ko 😬 I was choosing between this and Ben Nye banana powder. Ngayon I'm eyeing NARS loose powder naman pero ubusin ko muna si RMCA (good luck with that!) Sana matabig ni hubby at palitan niya! 😂

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #174 on: October 20, 2016, 07:54:53 pm »
I'm using Etude House Zero Sebum loose powder. Hindi din sya ganun ka translucent. medyo maputi, baka kasi dark skin ako?

I'm eyeing NYX HD Loose Finishing powder kaso laging out of stock! It was compared with Makeup Forever HD microfinish loose powder and even with the holy grail Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder and some gurus in youtube like it more plus its cheap pa! No wonder why from stores to online shops they are always out of stock. Kelan kaya ako makakabili neto. haha.  ;D

S3r3nd!p!ty

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2016, 11:02:35 am »
I'm currently using Laura Mercier's Translucent Loose Setting Powder (for the face) and Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder For Undereyes (for the undereyes). They're both very good in terms of oil control (face powder) and ensuring that my undereye concealer doesn't crease (undereyes powder). The Translucent Loose Setting Powder isn't too yellow like the Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder.

I want to try the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder next. Any users here? Which shade do you prefer, Translucent or Extra Coverage? Thanks in advance.

forgiven

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #176 on: July 27, 2017, 10:50:08 am »
Okay ba ang pressed powder ng Physicians Formula?

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2017, 06:11:24 am »
Okay ba ang pressed powder ng Physicians Formula?

I like that sis! Yan ang nagiisang pressed powder ko ngayon. Yung translucent na Mineral Wear.

https://www.target.com/p/physicians-formula-mineral-wear-pressed-powder-translucent-3835/-/A-12356917

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2017, 05:46:41 pm »
I want to try the Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder next. Any users here? Which shade do you prefer, Translucent or Extra Coverage? Thanks in advance.

I used to have Coty Airspun and hindi ko talaga matake yung scent nya. My current faves yung Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and the one from Althea.

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2017, 10:29:23 am »
I have Coty Airspun translucent Extra , keri ko naman slight yung scent ang ayoko hinde maganda pang bake or mali ako ng nabili dapat yung translucent or naturally neutral. Hinde ko na masyado nagagamit.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close