watch now

Author Topic: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder  (Read 68893 times)

leihin

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2013, 12:23:44 am »
I've been using MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC30 for quite some time now and I never used loose powder to set it. Do I need to use loose/setting powder pa ba after putting on the powder foundation? Problem ko din kasi is when my face starts to oil up, I don't like reapplying MAC SF kasi parang ang kapal na. I've also started using Guerlain Lingerie de Peau liquid foundation (light coverage) then I put on MAC SF after, ang kapal na nya so I guess I need to buy setting powder na.

Ano kayang magandang matte loose powder which I can use that will match nc30? TIA :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2013, 12:36:54 am »
^No. You already have powder foundation. Redundant na kung maglagay ka pa ng loose powder.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2013, 01:47:35 am »
^^
If you're planning to use a loose powder to set your liquid foundation, pwede. Since you mentioned na you're using Guerlain LDP and nabibigatan ka sa MAC SF. Madami naman loose powders such as those from Kryolan, even MAC, Laura Mercier, Chanel. Almost every brand has one. Just have yourself shade matched at their respective counters. :)

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2013, 11:33:47 am »
^^^ just use oil blotting papers instead of repowdering with msf.

No u dont need to use loose setting powder over compact ppwder foundation, masyado nang matte ang effect niyan.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 11:36:02 am by qt_ben17 »

nylra

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2015, 03:11:52 pm »
may maganda bang loose powder na medyo mura lang po?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:42 pm »
^Try Nichido Final Powder. Cheap for only P150.

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2015, 11:53:57 pm »
Mas bet ko na ang Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder kesa sa Nichido Final Powder. Oil control is good and better than the nichido product, did not change the color of the foundation and quite affordable too.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #147 on: August 28, 2015, 10:52:34 am »
Parang okay yung Chrorophyll from Japan. Alam nyo kung saan nakakabili in Japan? Or online seller here other than from Kawajiri? Sobrang gulo nya kausap, medyo maangas pa!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2015, 12:01:46 am »
I'm thinking Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder..or Ben Nye Banana.. But I want to get the pink one..


Nagugulo ako..help po please :'( What's a good powder for a flawless finish? HD powder?Kumusta application niyo.. puff, sponge, brush (buffing or sweeping motion) and what brush?

help andami options..

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2015, 02:57:24 am »
^i am using HD powder ng kryolan sis.. matt yung finish nya and keeps the oil at bay. i am using a brush for application

i have yung ben nye banana, kaso hindi ko na ginagamit kasi nag-aacidic yung face ko and ang dull ng effect sakin.. sayang malaking tub pa naman binili ko.. i actually did not like it.

chelsealopez

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #150 on: August 30, 2015, 05:11:16 pm »
Johnsons Baby Powder lang ako. Hahaha!

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #151 on: August 30, 2015, 10:28:47 pm »
^buti hiyang ka sis, nagkakablack heads galore ako dyan.

charrycharm

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2015, 07:40:39 am »
Tried the TINY BUDS Rice Baby Powder thrice, and it really helps the oiliness of my face. Ganda niya. Sana magtuloy-tuloy na.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2015, 10:00:44 pm »
Covergirl trublend minerals 😊

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2015, 11:38:22 am »
Laura Mercier Translucent sadly broke me out so napabili ako ng Ben Nye Banana Powder. I did not want it at first bcs I read how it's too yellow for some people, pero okay naman siya sa'kin, sa una lang medyo yellow but after a few minutes hindi na, and it also keeps oil control at bay.

Also super tipid niya gamitin. I got the bigger tub dahil P200 lang difference niya with the small so I reckon 2016 pa bago ko siya maubos. ;D

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2015, 11:36:05 pm »
Natural Rice Powder, nabili ko sa Beauty bar.. ganda siya nakakawala ng oiliness, ang smooth finish talaga

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2016, 09:23:57 pm »
I need to buy one now. ok daw yung Coty Airspun loose powder? Where can I buy this?

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2016, 11:55:55 pm »
Naturactor Silky Lucent!

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2016, 01:35:11 pm »
MAC MSF Natural. ❤️❤️❤️

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2016, 07:05:29 pm »
Question, may kilala/alam kayong seller nagbebenta ng sacha buttercup? Pa-PM na lang if bawal dito. Hehe! TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close