watch now

Author Topic: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder  (Read 68944 times)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 06:37:43 pm »
^ yes it comes with a big usable puff. 3250 yata here or 3050 nasa mga ganon i cant remember exactly.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 03:46:59 pm »
I heart ben nye banana visage for the added yellow tint. 

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2013, 05:17:10 pm »
how much po chanel loose powder?
and does it come with a puff? if so, do you recommend using it?
thank you!

$48 lang sa DFS sis. :-)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2013, 05:52:56 pm »
what ive been informed is that the "white cast" kapag may flash photography ay result ng titanium dioxide from the SPF sa powder or makeup base. so avoid using stuff with SPF when you will have flash photography! dyahe yun! been there done that.

onT: yeah MAC MSF natural medium plus for me! HG ko na ito. lately akala ko cause ng breakouts ko is this powder. yun pala ay benefit porefessional. hay sayang labs ko pa naman ang primer na yun.

rio_luchie

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2013, 07:46:33 am »
Palgantong theatrical powder in light beige ... 'yung nagpafacial ako last week, sabi nung aesthetician ko hindi masyado clogged 'yung pores ko sa nose and no breakouts since I used this

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest

ilovetigger

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2013, 11:42:14 am »
Hi! I'm in my early 30's pero I have never owned a face powder. Puro J and J loose powder lang gamit ko at minsan lang yun. I have acne-prone skin kasi and I fear na baka mag break out ako if I use one. Anyway, dahil late bloomer ako pagdating sa make-up ( I recently bought mga kung ano anong make-up stuff na suggested dito sa GT) di ko alam what face or loose powder to buy. I want yung nakaka fresh lang and nakakaalis ng oiliness sa face. If you have any suggestions, that would be great. I would like to start with cheaper brands first then go for the more expensive ones.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2013, 11:45:40 am »
^Lewis and Pearl blue variant :)

ilovetigger

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 11:50:19 am »
^Thanks sis! Btw, I'm slightly morena nga pala so dapat din hindi ako magmukang "mumu" after applying the powder. Just yesterday, I saw a girl inside a restroom na nag lagay ng super daming loose powder sa face niya and oblivious siya to the fact na super puti na pala ng face niya. Ayoko maging ganun ang peg ko. Hehe.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2013, 11:54:21 am »
^sheer lang yung Lewis and Pearl, almost translucent on me. And depende naman yan sa application kung magmumuka kang mumu.

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2013, 01:55:48 pm »
currently using chanel loose powder which was gift from my tita last christmas/birthday ko. recently bought din palladio rice powder cuz been wanting to try it since dati pa. any reviews on ben nye loose powder? parang good reviews din kasi nakikita ko online :)

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2013, 02:19:14 pm »
Guerlain

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2013, 02:59:28 pm »
currently using chanel loose powder which was gift from my tita last christmas/birthday ko. recently bought din palladio rice powder cuz been wanting to try it since dati pa. any reviews on ben nye loose powder? parang good reviews din kasi nakikita ko online :)

Use the search button nalang sis to look for reviews under primp and prettify. Dami na din comments about this before, mostly good. :) I've tried both Chanel and Ben Nye Banana Powder, I love them both for separate and different reasons. May sarili silang strengths and weakness pero Chanel talaga is the best I tried, poreless, finely milled, glowing, good oil-control, di ko lang kasundo yung shade whereas Ben Nye is great for correcting the tone of my foundation and has super oil control, though hindi siya kasing poreless and smooth. :)

khymm

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2013, 07:32:24 pm »
Ben Nye Banana visage for me pero its too yellow for me kaya patungan ko ng skinfood buckwheat loose powder

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 07:02:15 am »
i am mixing my ben nye and snoe beauty loose powder in a jar, very matte finished on me..
:)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2013, 05:57:31 pm »
Anyone tried T.LeClerc's Banane loose powder?

shasta

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2013, 07:38:03 pm »
Ben Nye Banana is such a keeper for me. Better oil control and smooth finish than Kryolan's finishing powder. Love that it adjusts color slightly as well.

I still have some MMU finishing powders, if not for the short, short wear on my face, I'd put them in first place because of the finish. Super smooth and nice, like Galadriel-skin.

Wonder if the Hourglass powders have that effect for longer?

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2013, 12:53:56 pm »
Loose powder would be La Mer. Mas pino pa siya and smooth than Bobbi Brown, Shu and Chanel IMO. Finishing powder would be Guerlain meteorites hands down and 2nd would be yun Estee Lauder na parang meteorites nakalimutan ko name :p

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2013, 12:59:54 pm »
Me, I use Nichido Finishing powder. Bought the cheap one kasi feeling ko, hindi ko naman siya ganun kailangan. Then, i actually loved it. Hindi na oily ang foundation sakin and buong araw pa akong may blush and no retouch. I use it everyday pag nagmmakeup ako. :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: The Best Loose/Finishing Powder
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2013, 11:20:57 am »
^Lewis and Pearl blue variant :)

Agree! Eto pa din staple sa kit ko. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close