We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello total newbie here, COL just sent me my login information. Where can I check my fund information? I checked the portfolio page and it shows that my cash balance is 0.00. What happened to my 5,000 initial fund?
hi po salamat,,,pwede po ba anytime mag open ng account sa COL? sa monday aattend ako ng seminar sa EIP ng COL kaso online reservation eh puno na yung 70 slots,,pwede kaya ako mag walk-in sa monday? need ko kasi na maka open ng account sa COL kasi flight ko na next Sunday pabalik OFW po ako.
I will be receiving my 14th month by end of December, I'm planning to stock half of it sa COL. Although marami pa akong di naiintindihan, I will just research na lang muna online while waiting Gusto ko din yung kay PetiksPinayInvestor, in 3.5 years laki na ng growth nung money nya. Although kailangan talaga ng discipline. Tingin ko kaya naman, salamat sa lahat ng inputs