We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi investors!! ask ko lang, can we submit the application forms personally or kelangan i-mail sa address nila sa PSE Ortigas? ?
Hi! You can actually do both. You can submit your application directly sa office nila sa PSE Ortigas. Pwede rin naman thru mail. I sent mine thru LBC and after 2-3days approved na application ko. Btw, I've been investing for almost a year. I'm just glad na may ganitong topic dito sa forum.
^Yes, yung feature nila dun ginagamit ko. Ok naman.Nagbabagsakan most stocks na napili ko. I wanna buy new ones. Any recommendation? Dun sa tech analysis puros sell nakikit ako. Rarely yung BUY.
very interested with this, Must read your posts soonany recos on current seminars?
Mag start ako sa January 2014. Sana makayanan ng powers ko. Medyo mahina ako sa numbers eh. Planning to have this as our extra income. Nagbabasa-basa na ko about stocks.
Just got a demo account. Hope I could already start investing soon. Does anyone here use technical analysis methods to determine which stocks to buy?
Hi! You can actually do both. You can submit your application directly sa office nila sa PSE Ortigas. Pwede rin naman thru mail. I sent mine thru LBC and after 2-3days approved na application ko.
pano pumunta dito from sta. lucia mall cainta/pasig area commute lang sana..
^Yes, I sent mine by Aramex
Sis Questions:Joint ang kukuhanin kasi namin,so sa form, i ticked joint, yung requirements ba na proof of income and identity documents, pina authenticate mo rin sa Phil Embassy?
Secondly, anong mga identity documents> all from Philippines lang ba or pati dito kung nasaan tayo?
And lastly, yung contact info, okay lang ba abroad lahat details or need to provide Phil number din ba?
Sis Questions:Joint ang kukuhanin kasi namin,so sa form, i ticked joint, yung requirements ba na proof of income and identity documents, pina authenticate mo rin sa Phil Embassy? Secondly, anong mga identity documents> all from Philippines lang ba or pati dito kung nasaan tayo? And lastly, yung contact info, okay lang ba abroad lahat details or need to provide Phil number din ba?