Author Topic: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!  (Read 85622 times)

freelancer

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2013, 09:39:38 pm »
What intimidates men?

MsBipolar

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2013, 10:32:06 pm »
Hi guys! I have  question. I used to date a guy 10 years older than me. We dated for 2 months way back in 2011. I also have a bf that time and we are going through a rough time sa relationship namin. This guy I dated, was soo into me so I entertained the idea of going out with him - like 3 times a week. Inaabot kami ng madaling araw. At umabot sa time na may nangyari sa amin coz he got me drunk. Ginusto ko naman yung ngyari but after that, I ended our communication kasi natatakot akong malaman ng bf ko. November 2012 when he added me again sa Facebook - which I confirmed naman. We exchanged conversations naman, casual lang na kamustahan until nafefeel ko na naman na I want to see him again. He always send me a message - like he used to do. What does this mean?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2013, 11:20:54 pm »
^ If you're asking about men --> women, then answer is higher status and high maintenance girls.

^^ Siya nagpapaaral sa kapatid niya? Well, I can't really understand the scenario but maybe after 2 years, baka bumalik na siya sayo FOR GOOD.

cute_pompom

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2013, 12:30:37 am »
Do guys already love the girl during dating/courtship stage? How do you ask the girl to be your girlfriend? If the guy tells you that he loves you after a month of being together, does it mean that he's really sincere?

clouds_1028

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2013, 08:54:44 am »
Hi!

I have a question, my bf of 7 years recently broke up with me. We already had plans for everything, house, wedding, etc. Ang reason na pinaninidigan niya sa lahat (family and friends) is yung ugali ko. Then he cut off all communications between us just like that. Now, may mga gossips na may iba na siya. Of course it hurts, i look down on myself sobra dahil i though ako ang problem hindi pala. His parents have notice a huge change on him also, sobrang aloof na daw sa conversations and he's not his happy self anymore (Makulit and jolly kasi siyang tao, doesn't act his age actually, 30 na siya). Kapag tinatanong nila kung may iba na siya, wala lage sinasabi. Wala alam yung parents niya sa other girl, ako pa nga nakapagkwento sa kanila.

I know alam ko naman na yung sagot na dahil nga may iba siya pero its like everything went to trash. Is it really easy for you guys to do that? And do you guys really change BIG time because of those kind of temptations? Don't you ever think of what you had with your long-time girlfriend?

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2013, 09:16:39 am »
@TS

He's the eldest & bread winner of his family kasi. I told him, maybe pag naka graduate na sis niya makakatulong na sa family niya, and he just say "sana nga". So I'm kinda worried lang, I don't know tama ba na ganito thinking ko. Although sabi naman niya he wants to have his own family. Ang akin lang naman hindi biro ang 2yrs. :( baka nag antay nga ko, NGA-NGA naman. :(   

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2013, 09:59:05 am »
^ Yun nga lang mahirap. So far, you guys seem to be holding up. You've been together for so long. 2 years is just a number. Isipin mo nalang na after 2 years, yun na ang happily ever after mo assuming everything goes well. Give yourself some motivation to keep the relationship going. Skype has to be your best friend in this situation. Ako nga, on the business side, 4 years kong hinintay tong gamble ko. This year is the make or break of my dream career and in those years, muntik nako masiraan ng ulo kung tama ba tong decision ko. But now that the end of the journey is nearing, parang bumalik yung fire. You'll get through it.

^^ Not really love but I guess the "spark" is there. Some guys say malalaman mo nalang na kayo na since lagi kayo nagkikita and parang you allocate most of your time together without making it formal. I have a friend (girl) na niligawan siya for 1 month and, after that, naging bf/gf na sila because they really find each attractive.

As for me, sacred word ang "love" kaya I try to only say it to the girl pag-sure akong gusto ko siya. I'll never say that to a girl after courting her for a month though since I'm the type of guy who'd like to get to know the girl as much as possible (background check and all) before saying the "L" word. For me, I'd give myself at least 6 months before telling it to her assuming she's the "one".


schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2013, 10:15:34 am »
everyday kami magkausap sa YM. Nahihiya naman ako i open up saknya ano plan niya for us. Am i being unfair with him?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2013, 10:33:39 am »
^ Nah. Go ask him. You've been together for so long. Tell him you're curious. When the 2 year plan with his sibling ends, what's his plan after that? It's better to be with a person who has plans in life rather than someone saying, "ewan", "bahala na", "I'm just enjoying life to the fullest right now", "YOLO!".

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2013, 10:35:41 am »
hmm..sige.. Thanks so much! :)

7 mos palang naman kami. You think its too early to ask?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 10:39:23 am by schumine »

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2013, 02:52:25 pm »
What does it mean if a guy tells you this, "Nami-miss na kita, ewan ko ba basta nag-eenjoy ako sa company mo."

Does he feel something for the girl? Or he is just playing around? What if my gf si guy tapos sinabi nya yun sa ibang girl?

17arci

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2013, 02:57:18 pm »
^It means exactly as he said. If a guy has feelings for a girl, he will also tell it as it is. :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2013, 04:19:54 pm »
^^ Tama si 17arci, we say what we feel to the girl. If he said that, then WAIT A MINUTE... Parang line yan ng friend kong player e.. LOL. That line works both ways. If he has a gf and he said that, PLAYER yan. If he's single, how long na kayo magkakilala? Medyo may pagka-"flirting" kasi yung line na yan e.


hmm..sige.. Thanks so much! :)

7 mos palang naman kami. You think its too early to ask?

Oh dear.. Kala ko years. I got confused which girl is which tuloy... Hahaha. Wait until 1 year na kayo and then ask his plans if "kasama ka" sa future niya.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:36:23 pm by jtansanco »

schumine

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2013, 04:28:36 pm »
^
5 mos pa.. hahaha.. Thanks so much.. :)

clouds_1028

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2013, 04:49:27 pm »
@TS:

Kapag may bago na kayong mga guys madali niyo talaga makalimutan kung sino talaga yung mahal niyo kahit sobrang tagal kayong nagkasama?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2013, 07:11:26 pm »
^ The new girl HELPS us forget the past. An ex is a thing of the past so if may bago na kami, then yeah, we'll forget the ex a lot faster compared sa kung wala pa kami nameet na bago.

jhaney

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2013, 07:34:03 pm »
@jtansanco - I think he's a player nga since my gf siya. Hayz, nauubos na yata ang lahi ng mga loyal na guys.

clouds_1028

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2013, 07:45:21 pm »
@jtansanco - I think he's a player nga since my gf siya. Hayz, nauubos na yata ang lahi ng mga loyal na guys.

I can't help but think that its true. Yung ex ko nga akala ko santo na, 7 years kami magkasama tapos doon lang mapupunta. He didn't admit to it pa. Grabe talaga.

MsBipolar

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2013, 07:48:33 pm »
@jhaney madaming ganyan. Nkikipag kaibgan kunwari pero sa may hidden agenda pla. Kokotin nlng faithful at loyal na guys ngyon!  ;D

beeermendoza

  • Guest
Re: Got questions regarding men? Post it here!
« Reply #179 on: February 02, 2013, 08:07:05 am »
How long does it take for a guy to text the girl after he got her number? Someone asked for my number kasi, and I like him!!!  ;D We just met last night. Thank you! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close