watch now

Author Topic: All About Breastpumps  (Read 88754 times)

_AiaH_

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #600 on: November 16, 2015, 02:17:30 am »
^ if it is 110-240 then that means dual voltage sya. pwede sa 100-240v. since 220v tayo, pasok sya. meaning, pwede mo isaksak here sa outlets natin.

crimsonmoon

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #601 on: December 14, 2015, 12:24:58 pm »
Hello mommies,
anyone have tried the Spectra s1 or s2 and unimom forte?

I'm choosing between the 2.

concerned ako sa unimom na wala siyang letdown na setting and only allows you to control the strength of suction. may basis ba ang concern ko? or ok naman yung unimom forte?

i'm going back to work soon and although mixed feeding ang 8 month old ko, i want to keep my milk supply up sana. and also, i want something na good investment na pwede ko itago for my 2nd baby siguro in another 2 years?

Thanks in advance sa mga advice niyo and replies.

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #602 on: January 31, 2016, 12:31:44 pm »
Hello sissies,

I'm already planning to buy baby stuff. Will actually purchase them on my 30th week which is a month away from now.

I plan to exclusively BF and I'm going to be a stay home mom as I have already resigned from work. I just wanna know if I still need to buy an electric pump (keen on buying Medela) and/or manual pump. 😀

What happens also if full and milk supply ko and ayaw pa naman mag feed ni baby?

Thank you mommies! 😀

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #603 on: February 13, 2016, 08:36:38 pm »
^ if you'll be staying at home and you think minimal lang times na aalis ka, you can do away without a pump. Or just buy a manual one (Medela Harmony, for example), or you can hand-express instead. You may pump/express as needed lang, like if super-engorged na ang boobs, or if may nga biglaang lakad ka.

I'm generally staying at home, though i run errands outside the house, or sometimes go to the gym or dates with friends or with hubby. So nagbuild ako ng stash starting about 1.5mos. Direct latch as much as possible pag nasa house lang ako. Breastmilk in bottle naman pag wala ako, or if i just needed a few hours of sleep or rest at home. I pumped everyday kahit di ako umaalis - kahit once or twice lang. Pag napuno na yung freezer namin, i donated some of the milk to PGH or dun sa nagrerequest ng milk donation through BFP. I used Medela Swing Maxi (double electric pump). I stopped pumping at 14months, but still breastfeeding until now (20.5months na daughter ko). She takes fresh milk na rin now, like during snacks or if wala ako tapos sleepy sya.

Cess Sarah

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #604 on: April 05, 2016, 08:36:09 pm »
Mga mommies nasa magkano ba ang pumps? How much yung electric and how much pag manual?

cheniwin

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #605 on: April 06, 2016, 01:02:23 am »
Mga mommies nasa magkano ba ang pumps? How much yung electric and how much pag manual?

Price of a manual ranges from 1k-10k and electric from 2k-20+k the question should be how much is your budget, dun iikot ang options mo.
Kung ano anong brands and model ang pasok sa budget mo, list them down, then research ka ng bonga para malaman mo what's best for you

Cess Sarah

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #606 on: April 06, 2016, 10:50:37 am »
^Ang mahal din pala. Yung pinaka mura lang sana yung gusto ko. Thanks

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #607 on: April 06, 2016, 08:34:23 pm »
Mga mommies nasa magkano ba ang pumps? How much yung electric and how much pag manual?

I got my avent single electric breast pump for $200aud in a baby expo.

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #608 on: April 27, 2016, 04:43:29 am »
There is a pump that is a bestseller in the UK, it's called Ardo Calypso (it's what princess kate uses hehe). That's what I got cause it was recommended by a friend. My friend has the ardo and the s2, and she prefers ardo. When i was ordering from amazon, i took a huge gamble since di nga sya known here. I was choosing between the PISA, the S2 and the Ardo. I'm so happy with my purchase. It is SUPER QUIET. As in you won't know you're pumping. I also get to change the vacuum and cycle settings depende sa comfort level ko, and i get to mimic the let down setting which other pumps have.

crookshanks

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #609 on: April 27, 2016, 08:42:15 pm »
hi, any spectra users here.. especially M1? gano katagal niyo nagamit yung pump niyo? I've had mine for more than a year na rin naman. Di naman ako heavy user kase nagpapalatch pa din ako. On an average 2-3 times lang ako magpump. Satisfied naman ako pero recently ang dali na malowbat.  Ganito lang ba talaga lifespan ng pump? Reason I'm asking din is I'm trying to find out if low output na talaga ako or pump ko na ang may problem.

JAZRINA

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #610 on: April 28, 2016, 04:18:02 pm »
Hi Sis! I have M1. Been using it for 6 months. Napansin ko rin na mabilis na sya mag-low bat. for the past month, once or twice a day ko lang sya ginagamit since sa bahay lang sya and i have separate pump sa office. So, baka ganun lang talaga sis.

crookshanks

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #611 on: April 28, 2016, 06:05:16 pm »
^sa kin naka-1 year naman na bago naging madaling malowbat. Pero minsan pag palowbat na, dun kaunti lang din yung napump ko na milk. Di ko sure kung nagkataon lang.

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #612 on: May 07, 2016, 05:42:26 pm »
Babymama is on sale this weekend! 15% off all her spectra pumps :) I was able to purchase the S2 as a back up pump, malaki din difference (1600 difference) so I jumped the gun na.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #613 on: May 07, 2016, 06:07:56 pm »
Ok ba talaga the spectra sis? I have avent, still in a box. Thinking if selling it and get spectra instead.

cheniwin

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #614 on: May 07, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »
Spectra S1 is the best no wonder naaward sya top pump few yrs back :)

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #615 on: May 07, 2016, 09:03:19 pm »
^^ Yes, get the s1 or s2, pareho lang sila ang difference lang is s1 has built in battery kaya mas mahal. if you read reviews, s1 or s2 talaga one of the best pumps in the market.

aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: All About Breastpumps
« Reply #616 on: May 08, 2016, 07:11:12 am »
Ano po ang recommended breast pump niyo for first time moms? Wala ako idea eh. Di ko alam difference ng S1 or S2 or M 9 etc. hehe. TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close