watch now

Author Topic: Best Contour Powder  (Read 69437 times)

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #240 on: June 01, 2016, 02:37:53 pm »
Is Kevin Aucoin Sculpting powder worth it?

super love to ni nikkietutorials  ;D

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #241 on: June 01, 2016, 03:00:59 pm »
^ yes sis,she does. Along with the big makeup gurus din.. they rave so much about it. So expensive though. Hopefully it's worth it? I want regular feedback hehe and if bagay siya sa weather natin..

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #242 on: June 01, 2016, 08:25:54 pm »
^is it available here in the philippines?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #243 on: June 02, 2016, 09:05:54 am »
^ not in my knowledge sis :) but I know may offers for preorder, so I was wondering if it's worth the money and the preorder :) I'd probably just use it once a month, wonder if it easily goes bad too.

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2016, 09:03:45 pm »
I am trying my best to learn make-up talaga and start with Benefit Hoola. San maayos. :)

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2016, 12:42:35 pm »
I've tried theBalm's Bahama Mama. As much as I love it, my skin doesn't. Perfect shade siya for natural contouring especially if medium skin tone ka. It's very subtle but buildable and very finely milled ang powder. It's easy to blend naman but you have to clean up the line kasi may tendency magmukhang muddy yung face if you don't blend correctly. But I broke out so badly. Nagka-cluster of white spots ako sa right cheek and forehead na naging pimples na ngayon pero yung iba white spots pa din. Sobrang sad kasi I love the powder naman pero yun nga, nagreact yung skin ko. Tapos mahal pa niya. I don't know what to do with it na since my mom doesn't contour. :(

I recently bought the BYS trio contour in 01 Sassy. Haven't tried it yet but will let you guys know what happens next.

Has anyone tried Bahama Mama and did it  break you out also? How about BYS contour kit? What's your verdict on these products?

madhatter ninja

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #246 on: July 13, 2016, 07:16:38 pm »
I like the contour kit of Smashbox because it's so user friendly. puwedeng pang novice!:)

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #247 on: July 13, 2016, 09:24:09 pm »
I just started to contour and tried Sleek's contour and highlighting kit. So far, easy to blend naman. Not too expensive as well if nagsawa ako.

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #248 on: August 26, 2016, 05:07:31 pm »
The BYS contour kit, though maganda yung color, sucks huhuhu. It's so hard to make the pigment nung contour shade to appear on my skin tapos pag ni-layer mo naman, nagiging patchy na kasi nga di siya pigmented. Pero maganda yung blush dun sa 01 Sassy na variant so I'll still keep it. Recently, I got the KVD Shade and Light palette. Omg, sobrang ganda - pigmented and easy to blend. Pigmentation is similar to Bahama Mama, you don't need a lot on your brush. :) Still not sure whether it'll break me out. Wag naman sana huhu.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #249 on: August 26, 2016, 05:44:20 pm »
can't use the hoola on my cheekathon palette for contouring huhu parang lumalabas na too orange sya for my skin sayang. baka gamitin ko na lang as an eyeshadow.

still searching for a good contour powder. I have the BYS contour kit yung mahaba, ok rin naman yung contour shade dun kaso medyo dark.

any feedback sa shawill?

hedonista

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2016, 01:01:34 pm »
I am trying my best to learn make-up talaga and start with Benefit Hoola. San maayos. :)

hi sis I love benefit also.
and you can check printables on how to be better at make up and contouring sa pinterest. I printed some and learned from it :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #251 on: August 29, 2016, 03:12:09 pm »
I'm looking for a good light bronzer na okay lang kahit masobrahan ang pag-apply. I use a stippling brush for my bronzers and sometimes it can still be a bit too much. For powder, I have Bahama Mama and Hoola. Gusto ko sana yung kahit I pack it on and use fluffy brushes okay lang. Any recommendations?

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2016, 08:51:08 pm »
I heard Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer is good! :)

carla27

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #253 on: September 09, 2016, 01:43:48 am »
Hands down to Nars laguna. Eto lang yung nauubos ko na bronzer.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #254 on: September 19, 2016, 12:15:21 am »
hubby bought a mac sculpting powder. i'm a makeup novice i don't understand the bahama mama and hoola i'm reading here :D

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2016, 07:25:02 am »
I agree with the Physicians formula also as bronzer. I want to try Nars Laguna but I am still on the learning stage ng contouring, so I am using the Wet N Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette and the Nyx Blush in taupe.

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2016, 01:20:03 am »
Nakakaiyak lahat ata ng contour powder/bronzer na na-try ko, nagbreakout ako :( Kat von d, bahama mama, bys (not as bad as the other 2 yung breakout). di ko sure kung merong pigment na di ako hiyang or meron talagang ingredient na nagca-cause nun :'( sure ako yung nyx taupe ibreakout din ako nun

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #257 on: September 26, 2016, 07:52:27 pm »
^hindi kaya dahil sa talc?

Pandora39

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #258 on: March 20, 2017, 12:03:04 am »
im thinking of purchasing Anastasia Contour kit. any reviews? Thanks!

yasbabyangel

  • Guest
Re: Best Contour Powder
« Reply #259 on: March 20, 2017, 11:02:42 am »
favorite ko yung benefit hoola ko pangcontour. pinapatong ko sa nichido highlight and contour duo stick . napagkakamalan akong pumayat dahil sa pagcontour. haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close