We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
IAmMariee - Thanks for the tips. sis, which hotel did you stay at station 2? I checked Villa Caemilla and Casa Pilar, look ok naman. I saw Cocoloco beach resort, anyone stayed there before? I was thinking if we will be having rehearsal dinner pa. How much did you spent sis? And how much did you spent for the transfers ng guests? I saw White House din before and considering it as well.
@ IamMariee--we decided to get the Menu same as yours ... We tweaked it a little a bit though ....
@iAmMariee – I would like to asked yung mga DIY mo, how did you do all of them at how did you manage to carry them to boracay? Also I don’t know if natanong na sayo yung regarding sa bouquet mo? Where and how much sya sis?
^thanks sis for the tips. Im planning to have mine on its box came from my supplier. Then seal it using papertape of masking tape then cover by plastic bags the seal it again. I just wondering if airline will allowed me to hand carry the box instead of putting to check in baggage.