We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Rules that I live by in my marriage:-No one can read another person's mind, if you want something, or expect something, say it! Sometimes when my hubby is deadma to my kwento I'll say to him "I'm upset! Hug me!"
I hope the TS is able to read the replies here. Di ko pa nakikita kung anumang updates from here. She's replying on other threads though.
Hi sis i think she was able to read it naman. honestly when i first read it talaga, masakit sa mata kasi puro complain sya. Parang wala ng nagawang tama hubby nya Oh well i hope she was able to resolve her issues..