We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^as usual, call centers always love to put on a show. It only serves a single purpose lang naman, para makita ng iba na its more fun and meaningful to be with their company - subtle attempt at recruiting people, or should i say, pirating agents to jump over the fence. A person's gotta be naive to not sense that lalo na yung mga "vets"
eyeball hahaha piqued my interest
I have a new home (BPO) and I think dito na ko magtatagal dahil I find the account very easy and most specially dahil dalawang tumbling and isang kembot lang sya from my house