watch now

Author Topic: oDesk XV  (Read 96291 times)

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #580 on: April 26, 2013, 09:38:04 am »
wow page 30 na :)

kelangan na mag-open ng new thread nyan... hehe  ;)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #581 on: April 26, 2013, 01:26:07 pm »

gracedj12

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #582 on: April 30, 2013, 08:10:35 am »
Help naman mga sis! Im a newbie in oDesk. then wala pa kong any bank accounts or whatsoever. patulong nman kung pano mag apply ng atm sa BPI. thanks! :)

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #583 on: April 30, 2013, 09:01:35 am »
Help naman mga sis! Im a newbie in oDesk. then wala pa kong any bank accounts or whatsoever. patulong nman kung pano mag apply ng atm sa BPI. thanks! :)

Better go to your nearest BPI branch sis para mas malinaw for you. :) Dala ka ng 2 valid IDs with photo and a 2x2 pic na din tsaka cash na idedeposit. I think 3K ata maintaining balance nila? Di ko lang maalala.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #584 on: April 30, 2013, 09:08:01 pm »

Hanna1

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2013, 05:10:08 pm »
ano ba yung mga work sa Odesk na pwede i-learn?
madalas kasi ako puro lang sa Data Entry.

giagie23

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #586 on: November 29, 2014, 10:21:03 pm »
Also freelancer_babe: Since I'm working on odesk, panu yan since kelangan ko man ng recibo sa proof ng payment/month I'm using LFT?(BPI)?  please help.. Thanks..

giagie23

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #587 on: December 01, 2014, 11:18:28 am »
Hello @ freelancer_babe:  i have a question, Since you are also working from odesk I just want to know if how do you keep a copy of invoice for taxes reason. I'm having a poblem since hinde na man naga release ang odesk ng Invoice? Can you help me with this.. also when submitting ba ng contract sa BIR for one of the requirements nila for registering as A self-employed Professional do I have to declare my hourly rate into dollar? example mine is $4.. since im earning into dollar and converted into peso when withdrawing thus this mean VAT exempt or need to pay 3% percentage tax monthly..? Also when paying taxes as for self-employed we are "required" to pay:
Percentage Tax Return: 3% of gross income paid monthly?? so meaning every month I do need to pay this? also for quarterly and Annual ? so meaning

paying 3% is monthly
then quarterly - (3months) if I pay quarterly I will just minus this when paying Annual Income Tax return? let me know.. Thanks much Hope you an help me with this I'm a little bit confuse..

Thanks..
 

napolespaloma

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #588 on: October 27, 2016, 06:34:17 pm »
I want to be a freelancer also. Curious lang ako, how do you get paid?

iampennylane

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #589 on: October 28, 2016, 08:35:11 am »
^^hi sis, you can click on reports, and you will see there pwede ka request ng copy ng earnings mo from your client. Re taxes: wala ako idea hahaha hth :D

napolespaloma

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #590 on: November 15, 2016, 06:33:03 pm »
^^hi sis, you can click on reports, and you will see there pwede ka request ng copy ng earnings mo from your client. Re taxes: wala ako idea hahaha hth :D

Hi Ma'am, plano ko pa lang. Do you user card or something para mabayaran ka?

rizalcristine921

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #591 on: November 23, 2016, 07:08:35 pm »
You just need debit card na pwede ilink sa Paypal for your payouts.

Fidelis8

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #592 on: November 24, 2016, 11:08:34 am »
hi sisses, aside from unionbank, what debit card are you using to link in your paypal account? thanks!

napolespaloma

  • Guest
Re: oDesk XV
« Reply #593 on: December 02, 2016, 06:23:45 pm »
Also curious about that. Can someone make a list of possible debit cards that can be link to Paypal? TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close