We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Any bidding tips? Pag $20 yung budget ng client, how much do you bid? I think I need to learn this too.
^^3 working days sis.
^ I replied, though I think there's nothing wrong with posting the URL here (you may want to use short URLs na lang). Hehe. Magkaiba kasi ang skills na target ko sa odesk to yours, so I was hoping someone here sa thread who is doing the same project that you are want could share their thoughts. But I still have noted some few warnings about the project sa PM.You could still write a nice thank you letter sa client, telling him you have changed your mind and are withdrawing your application. Tell good reasons - like suddenly getting hired by someone; or you could be frank and would rather be honest in telling the client that you are not after interviews that require webcam because you think the job doesn't require one. Nope, you cannot be flagged for withdrawing your application or not replying to interviews - you can just be flagged if you fail to deliver project expectations, but this is a worry while you are working for a client than when you are still applying to projects.*** Dami kong interviews ngayon at project invitations because I made my profile oDesk searchable. Pero di ko na rin mareplyan agad kahit thank you letter man lang. My profile is still active though.