We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Not sure if this inquiry belongs here, but wondering if may naka experience na sa inyo where you transferred your Paypal funds to your bank but you didnt receive notification sa email? but the action is shown sa Paypal naman that you have "pending" withdrawal or transfer.
Hi mga sis, OT lang...We all go through our lowest season in life and this time, our sis Joram have to go through with this trial in life. If you have some time, please pray for her as she will need to go through with Hysterectomy.Hysterectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove the uterus of a woman. According to her OB, hysterectomy should be done immediately because her current condition is a precursor to cancer.This is her story : http://medicalhealtharticles.info/jo-ramirez-on-hysterectomy/I remembered how it feels to go through with this kind of situation, I cannot sleep, there was worry, I needed comfort from people around me and I need people to understand what I am going through. Mahirap tanggapin na some parts of your body will be removed. In my case, wala na akong gums and teeth on the right side..Kahit ganun pa man, God showed me how powerful he is Sis Joram, kaya mo yan through God's grace
Kaya mga sis, it's really important for us freelancers na paghandaan ang mga emergency cases like this. Ang hirap din satin, mostly sedentary lifestyle, and it's as bad as smoking, drinking and unhealthy diets, so we're also prone to diseases/illnesses.