watch now

Author Topic: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)  (Read 18190 times)

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »
Read good reviews aa eyeshadow palettes ng guerlain. Any suggestions ng good everyday eyeshadow palette. Punta kasi akong HK and sana magka-time magshop ng makeups :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2014, 04:28:43 pm »
^yung les fauves quad e/s palette sis. Ito ang hg e/s palette ko. Lahat ng shades wearable ang they are the smoothest, longest-wearing eyeshadows i've tried. Yung coral shade ginagamit kong blush minsan :)

patty1014

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:58 pm »
Any thoughts on their tenue de perfection foundation?

Does anyone get breakout from the meteorites balls?  Parang i get a new pimple or two after I use it, sana coincidence lang..

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2014, 12:40:50 pm »
Thanks sis Octoberfest! :)

^I have meteorites balls and hindi naman ako nagkabreak out. You might want to check yung brush na gamit mo sis baka yun yung cause..

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2014, 12:05:57 am »
When i first started using the meteorites balls, ang tanda ko nagka-rash pa ako sa face. Pero i kept using it, nawala naman. When i started using another shade of the balls, ganun na naman. Pero hindi na nag-persist yung problem.

Sana ganun rin lang sa pimples mo sis patty.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2014, 11:48:03 am »
Walang les fauves sa duty free Macau (last minute shopping), kaya les fumes na lang binili ko. Hopefully ok din sya :)

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2015, 12:43:14 am »
I so so love love their baby glow bb cream.. I love it so much that I also bought the pressed powder and meteorites balls... I think im getting addicted to guerlain meteorites.. Now im thinking of getting the blush even if I dont use a blush on..😄😄
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 08:31:15 am by cosmochick »

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2015, 12:05:36 am »
Everything is 20% off at Guerlain in Rsutan's now, until the end of the month. ;D I bought my first meteorite balls hehe. Happy na ako with the price, I only got it for P2650. I got the limited edition, color-correcting version daw. It has some vivid green, yellow, purple balls (and pink/similar shades), container is metallic white.

Happy naman with it but parang I wanna exchange to the one in silver metallic container hehe. I would have gottten Lingerie de Peau, but I still have a lot of liquid foundies/tinted moistuizer on rotation. Might get something else if I return to Shang this week. :)

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2016, 09:26:38 pm »
^kamusta ang effect niya?

i bought my meteorites in hongkong p1900 only kaya 3 agad ang kinuha ko. ang tagal niya maubos. i wonder kung may expiration siya.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2016, 01:12:50 pm »
^ Wow, that's so cheap sis! ;D

I'm loving my rainbow pearls :) It adds warmth and glow to my skin  :-*

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2016, 09:52:53 am »
Wow mura nga ng kuha mo sa meteorites sa hk. Got mine at the Taiwan airport for 60usd. Grabe im addicted to the scent of the balls. Parang i want the clair naman, i got 02 eh

Anyway, would anybody know how much the Guerlain Tenue de Perfection foundation costs at Rustans? Thinking of buying here or sa states pero baka sa taas ng exchange rate mas mura na dito.

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2016, 09:46:36 pm »
^yup mura nga sa HK lalo na if you buy sa SASA. pero not all SASA outlets meron guerlain eh.. mas mura daw ito nung Chinese New Year.. sayang nung pumunta ako ng HK tapos na yung Chinese New Year. I got Clair and the Rainbow Pearls, i bought 2 travel meteorites din from Macau. 

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2016, 11:51:59 pm »
How much are the meteorites in HKD?

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2016, 12:39:20 am »
^Regular price is 480HKD, got my Clair on sale 384HKD, pero yung Rainbow Pearls (LE) - regular price.
almost same price din dito sa pinas.

Nung March 1, 2016 nagkaron ng yearly price increase yung mga travel items from the DFS, natamaan yung mga guerlain airport exclusives, buti nalang I was able to get some before sila nag-increase.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close