watch now

Author Topic: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)  (Read 18196 times)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2013, 11:59:11 pm »
^^thanks sis little_princess! I'll try the traveller's exclusive...does this include all three shades or just one? Sorry for all the questions! I just want to be sure where I'll buy from as I don't want to leave it til I'm at DF and end up not getting what I want!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 12:00:11 am »
Mas gusto ko talaga yung balls. Kasi yung mattifying and illuminating pressed, it's just like a face powder na may kaunting glow. Yung effect nya, pwede mong makuha sa ibang powder (mineral veil comes to mind). But the meteorites balls, parang wala yata iyong dupe? Iba talaga yung effect nya for me. Since I started using it some 3 years ago, hindi na talaga ako nakakalabas ng bahay na wala nun. Kahit minsan na ang gamit ko Lewis & Pearl lang, I still dust on some meteorites balls.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2013, 12:16:39 am »
^^ i think 2-3 small ones. There are a lot of different ones kasi. Aside from the regular size, there would be a set na meteorites + brush, 3 mini meteorites, etc. just check what you want but definitely get it frim the airport. It's cheaper and more travel exclusive choices and if you dont like any of it the. You can always buy the regular one. I went pala to the guerlain counter in terminal 1 of the hk airport.

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2013, 12:21:46 am »
Sis ross baka sa brush mo lang siguro...

Sis oktober, same here i dust it over some cheap face powder. :))

its easier to pick up the powder sa pressed version than sa loose balls, pero i love them both. Pero sa loose balls, bihira may masayang na powder. Now, ito lang gamit ko on my face + some cheap powder like  Nichido, In2It or J&J or sometimes Ben Nye, ayaw ko kasi mag salpak ng 12-pound make up lol kadiri.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2013, 12:30:01 am »
Re dupes. Super dami! From other luxury brands to local drugstore brands meron but the effect is different. There is really a certain glow pag guerlain. And the balls will last you forever! The closest thing i can compare it with is the hourglass finishing powders which is also great. But first love ko guerlain and i'm still ysing it until now.

And sometimes, pag nag sale yung counter, it would be cheaper than duty free.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2013, 12:37:10 am »
mas sulit yung balls kaya mas gusto ko than pressed :)
May mga dupes din ng meteorite balls. Parang meron ang Skinfood and Missha.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2013, 09:25:24 am »
Mas gusto ko talaga yung balls. Kasi yung mattifying and illuminating pressed, it's just like a face powder na may kaunting glow. Yung effect nya, pwede mong makuha sa ibang powder (mineral veil comes to mind). But the meteorites balls, parang wala yata iyong dupe? Iba talaga yung effect nya for me. Since I started using it some 3 years ago, hindi na talaga ako nakakalabas ng bahay na wala nun. Kahit minsan na ang gamit ko Lewis & Pearl lang, I still dust on some meteorites balls.

I agree with you sis...hehe now I know from using the balls...my makeup routine now is not
complete without this...yeah kahit si Lewis n Pearl lang with this

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2013, 03:27:34 pm »
^^ The Parure powder foundations are good. the coverage is great, lot of colors with yellow and pink undertones, finish is great but still different from the glow that meteorites give. it's not cakey and blends well with your primer/foundation

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2013, 04:35:40 pm »
Thanks sis little_princess! Which dept stores in HK have Guerlain counters? If I can I'll drop by to check on any promos, but if not I'll buy from the airport.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2013, 05:07:13 pm »
^ lane crawford, seibu and harvey nichols :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2013, 01:09:36 am »
Hindi ko kaya ang scent ng guerlain foundations :( Sayang.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »
^ the liquid ones? medyo strong nga but nasanay na din ako because i super love the finish :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2013, 11:33:59 pm »
^yes sis. The liquid ones. Sayang nga at maganda yung finish.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2013, 11:23:24 pm »
I got my meteorites in rose teint from HK! It was HK$440, the amount charged to the credit card was about 2,500+, not bad! I'm so happy I got to buy it! I'm even more excited to try it out! What's a good brush to use with it?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2013, 11:37:06 am »
^ any powder or blush brush would do :) if you have extra budget, there is the meteorites brush :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:40 pm »
^^agree! Mas ok ang fluffier powder brushes. I use the Real Techniques blush brush to apply the meteorites balls all over the face.

Himynameische

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2013, 05:51:16 pm »
Has anyone experienced yung nasira yung pump ng guerlain liquid foundies?
Yung akin kasi ayaw na nya mag pump  :-[
Nag dedepress pa rin pero walang lumalabas!
I don't know what to do please help!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 01:07:40 pm »
sharing the good news - guerlain makati is 30% off on all items until the 31st :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2013, 01:12:44 pm »
Available na ba sa local counters yun Lingerie De Peau BB Cream? If yes, how much? :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:00 pm »
^ It should be available na, i got mine from abraod last May pa eh. Not sure how much lang but you can call the counter to ask :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close