watch now

Author Topic: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)  (Read 18121 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 08:27:28 pm »
^ it feels lightweight for me. i read in some blogs na dapat use your fingers or a sponge kasi medyo makapal nga so i haven't tried it with a brush pero will do tomorrow and see what happens.

so far, almost 4 hours na and ok pa din oil control, no shine pa :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2013, 08:24:32 pm »
Huli na ko sa Guerlain lovers..now lang ako nakabili ng Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose 1..
noon ko pa gusto bumili pero parang nabili ko na yata lahat ng highlighter sa mundo pwera ito..haha
Excited to roadtest it...sana okay sa kin...

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2013, 08:57:34 pm »
What's your suggested meteorites for NC25 skintone?

Also is Guerlain available in Hong Kong? Is it cheaper than Manila?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2013, 09:46:04 pm »
Huli na ko sa Guerlain lovers..now lang ako nakabili ng Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose 1..
noon ko pa gusto bumili pero parang nabili ko na yata lahat ng highlighter sa mundo pwera ito..haha
Excited to roadtest it...sana okay sa kin...


This is love...when i roadtested it...it's true..your skin becomes brighter and glowing...parang may klieg lights
sa face mo like yung mga celebrities and makes your skin look flawless...I'm using Teint Rose 1...now i want to
collect more haha

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 02:12:45 am »
^^ do you me the balls? Get the original one or the reddish but not the brownish. I just forgot the names hehe lots if guerlain in hk and cheaper compared to manila. Buy it in the airport or duty free though

fortunecat8

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2013, 02:38:12 am »
I love Guerlain, I don't buy na nowadays kasi nag titipid ako puro bigay nalang.

khriseeee, kahit ano sa du paradis or du dragon ay okay for you. and yes sis I know it's cheaper in Hong Kong than here. It's easier to buy French luxury goods in HK than even in Paris sometimes (sabi ng mama ko naka base sa London). Cheaper din @ Duty free in HCMC, Vietnam I think kung may friend ka mapadpad doon. :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2013, 09:37:15 am »
^ i think limited lang yung du paradis and dragin. They only have 3 permanent shades :) and currently in hong kong and kakafrustrate kasi ang daming out of stock. When i am in london, i don't have this problem. :(

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2013, 11:18:56 am »
ako mas gusto kung teint beige.. the teint rose is too brightening for me. Teint beige gives me the warmth I want while still looking glowy

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2013, 11:31:13 am »
Sa akin walang masyadong difference ang teint rose and teint beige sa meteorites balls, they are sheer kasi. although pag medyo maputi ang foundie ko, yung teint dore na meteorites pressed ang gamit ko. Yun ang medyo may visible difference for me.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2013, 11:41:08 am »
^ Iba ba sis effect ng Meteorites pressed and yung balls? ah ok....im still enjoying Teint Rose for now
Sana di ako ma tempt kunin si Teint Beige...pero mas may gusto ako na kunin sa Rustans...more of pinkish/violet
balls na nasa mas malaking case...di ko alam name e...

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2013, 11:51:35 am »
Dalawang klase kasi yung pressed, sis. Yung multicoloed din, at yung skin tone na illuminating and mattifying variant. Yung skintone ang meron ako. Para syang pressed powder na sheer.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2013, 12:35:35 pm »
^ah ok nakita ko nga yan pero kaloka ang presyo ha...over parang nasa 7k? well sa Rustans naman
kasi...mas mura sa HK nga siguro..

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2013, 01:11:49 pm »
There are 3 kinds of meteorites, yung balls, pressed na parang pressed powder and the pressed powder the different colors. I have tried all and my favorite is the parang face powder lang, 02 shade ko. Kasi it controls the oil and still illuminates :)

The balls and the pressed the colored, same lang sila different lang yung packaging and price. Every summer and christmas there are limited editions

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2013, 04:00:51 pm »
I was thinking of getting the meteorite balls - I'm worried that I might break the pressed powder - I'm not that careful with my bag and its contents. I would think that a one time application is enough for the day? Would I need touch ups?

I'm guessing either teint beige or rose for me, not particular about the limited editions. How much is it in HK? Just so I have a price reference and save up money for DF before we leave.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2013, 04:16:21 pm »
^^thanks sis...I'm happy with my Teint Rose for the meantime. I love the brightening effect I get from it.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2013, 05:12:41 pm »
^^ its about hkd440 for the regular size, they also have travel sizes with the brush and other combinations. For me, if you want more coverage, go for the pressed powder. It doesnt break easily naman. The balls kasi are more illuminating than mattifying. Though if you want the balls, there are mini travel size, cant remember how much but nasa 400-500hkd. Or just repack the balls in a small container :)

Catwoman, i used to be the brand manager for guerlain and the price is dictated by guerlaib hq so it's not rustans. Plus hong kong is cheaper because their currency is stronger plus they are tax free.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2013, 05:29:36 pm »
^ ah I fully know what you are saying sis.....just my opinion that the price in Rustans is more
expensive because that's where I bought my Meteorites balls and not in HK...

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »
^^not bad! So that's like mid 2K pesos,I was expecting more! I want the glow that everyone is raving about - so would that be the balls or the pressed powder?

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2013, 10:33:32 pm »
If it's the glow then it's the balls :) i saw lang a traveler's exclusive sa airport before i left hk na mini sized balls in smaller packaging. That might work for you. Dont get the pressed powder na different colors because you are paying for the packaging kasi.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2013, 10:48:46 pm »
Di ko nagustuhan si teint beige kasi nagiging tan yung face ko hehe. I love teint rose! Brightening and glowing ang sakin. Kaso minsan parang  naaalter nya yung foundie ko, nagiging powdery imbes na dapat nakasink in sa skin parang nawawala.. Or because of the brush that I use.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close