watch now

Author Topic: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)  (Read 18111 times)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« on: January 11, 2013, 10:05:48 am »
I can't find the Thread IV, so I created a new one.

Was just wondering, is there still Guerlain in Rustan's? I've only gone to Rustan's in Shang this past December, but I didn't see the Guerlain counter. Although I didn't really go around that much naman, maybe I didn't see it lang?

I'm due for another compact of the Meteorites compact powder Illuminating and Mattifying kasi. This is the only time I've hit pan on a pressed powder.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 10:53:56 am »
^ i also use that i and i buy abroad kasi it's cheaper. i used to work for guerlain so when i went to shang, i was so surprised that they weren't in the same spot anymore! i'll ask around from my old colleagues and let you know :)

currently using the abe royal moisturizer and i really like it :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 12:47:11 pm »
^medyo nagp-panic na 'ko haha. i need to buy a new one soon.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 12:53:30 pm »
it's in shang and makati pa daw but then she hasn't replied where they re-located. ask na lang the other SA or FA there :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 01:30:24 pm »
^thanks! i wasn't able to really search for it in shang naman talaga, just passed through. got puzzled lang kasi i was able to see chanel, dior, mac, clinique, laura mercier, nars agad, and i didn't see guerlain. i'll look for it next time. :)

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 01:46:00 pm »
it's infront of the burberry store daw :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 01:59:29 pm »
^thanks so much!

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 08:34:41 am »
It's there malapit sa Bobbi Brown :)

I'm now a fan of meteorites, but the pearls have been eclipsed by Wulong pressed powder from the Christmas collection. Ang ganda tsaka ang dali bitbitin.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 08:51:18 am »
^ I wanted that too! Too bad my wallet did not! :D

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 09:45:20 am »
i love meteorites! it's my HG powder but to save, i use the pressed powder lang kasi madali maubos! sana may matira na christmas collection, i'll but it pag sale hehe

miss-choi

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 08:23:20 pm »
Ladychris maganda talaga siya. It's warmer so feeling ko mas bagay sa yellowish na skin tone. Yun teint rose ko kasi pag nasosobrahan medyo maputi. Eto ang ganda ng resulta tsaka mas pino. Katas ng Christmas bonus hahaha

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 08:32:34 pm »
Saw Guerlain at Shang kanina, across Burberry nga to easily find it. And buti na lang I dropped by kasi naka- 30% off sila on all items. Got Guet-Apens Rouge Automatique and Pink Chic Rose Aux Joues as I've been lemming them for a while na din. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 08:44:37 pm »
^Uy 30% sis???he!he! Naku, dami ko gustong bilhing blushes. ha!ha! Unahin ko muna si Burberry,Chanel at Nars. Pero ang tempting ng 30%.up to when ang sale sis?

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 08:48:48 pm »
Kelangan ko sumugod bukas ;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 09:05:32 pm by VainDoll »

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 09:05:12 pm »
^^Ang saya nga sis Ali eh. P1750 na lang yung blush duo and ang ganda-ganda niya. Blush-wearer na ulit ako, hindi ko na titipirin si Serie Noire kahit na magkaiba sila ng shade :P

Hindi ko na tinanong kung hanggang kelan, ayaw ko na at baka mapabili pa ako ng kung [textspeak!]-ano. Baka may sis tayo dito na may contact info to confirm until when na lang and if all items ba talaga... Pero weird kasi they usually text pag may sale diba? Hindi ako naka-receive ng text baka tinatago nila para wala masyado mag take-advantage. Haha! Suspiciosa lang...

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »
^wahhh,tempting.Thanks sis Caren.  paano na si Chanel Frivole kung bibili ako nyan? wahhhh. Focus,focus, focus! he!he!

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 09:37:40 pm »
^^sis, anong shade ng blush duo ang binili mo?

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 10:23:44 pm »
^Pink Chic - the main blush is similar to nars orgasm, with less glitter (I've been looking for something like this for a while na) The smaller blush, supposed to be a highlighter is matte warm pale pink, which looks great when blended with the main blush. Although medyo light talaga, I find na it turns into a slightly deeper shade when applied sa cheeks, so I can also use this on its own. Hindi ko napansin ang duo na ito at first, sinabi lang nung SA na bagay sakin. I swear, ang dali ko bentahan! But in any case, I love it, brightens up my skin without being an obvious flush/blush. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 10:58:53 pm »
Yung Pink Punk ang gusto ko. Kaso ayaw ko pumunta ng Rustans Shang. Kasi last time na i was there, and dala ko palabas ng Rustans ay Gucci bag.wahhhhhhh! delikado,kasi may ina-eye akong bag,baka mamaya, available na dito. Wish ko na blush lang ang mabili ko.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Guerlain Cosmetics (Thread IV)
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 11:02:09 pm »
I think,pass na ako. It's good for my wallet! Inggitin nyo na lang ako mga sis! ha!ha!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close