watch now

Author Topic: All About Pores (Thread 2)  (Read 59763 times)

PrinsesaMJD

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2014, 01:35:33 pm »
Tofu soap made my pores less visible. As in. 100Php lang bili ko. Haha!

san nabibili yang tofu soap?

Up for his thread, i'm still looking for a product na talagang pores less ang effect at affordable.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 01:38:26 pm by PrinsesaMJD »

leapilario

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #101 on: July 30, 2015, 03:52:54 pm »
Hi sis! I've read about black sugar scrub by skinfood. Made in korea sya and it removes blackheads and whiteheads. I'm interested and its more or less 500 here sa isang online seller nakita ko sa ig, has anyone tried this?

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2015, 01:48:49 pm »
Mga sis, I advise you to use clarisonic kasi it helped minimize my pores kasi nalilinis nya yung loob.  When pores are dirty, it clogs therefore produces more oil thus become more evident. 

Now, my pores are still there but not oily and not that huge anymore.  I put on BB cream Power perfection by face shop to completely make it disappear.

Im planning to buy this. Hindi ba abrasive? Na try ko yun neutrogena microdermabrasion and promising naman kasi mukhang kuminis ang kutis ko. Kaso yun area na may pimple and pimple scar (kagagaling lang na pimple), mukhang nasugatan. Parang may sugat tuloy ako sa mukha.

With clarisonic, gentle ba ito sa face? Kailangan talaga yun soap nila ang gagamitin? Hindi pwede yun Cetaphil?

xtine

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2015, 03:11:38 pm »
Sis, I use kiehl's as facial wash.  Calendula facial wash in the morning then Kiehl's facial wash in the evening. 

I already switched from sensitive brush to deep pore cleansing with my clarisonic.  Ok naman sha.  I think for neutrogena, its more like a brush that does not go into the pores parang sa ibabaw lang sha to brush off dead cells.  Basically, hindi nya napepenetrate yung pores mo, outer part lang ng skin ang covered nya.  But this is just my speculation coz i haven't tried the neutrogena product. 

audrey932

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2015, 04:51:46 pm »
i used nivea. sobrang laki na kasi ng mga pores ko. :( ok na man yung effect nya.

kenkao

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2015, 08:25:10 pm »
Hindi ba masama gumamit nun clarisonic brush kung gumagamit ng aha/bha? Nakaka nipis daw ng skin yun aha/bha.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #106 on: August 02, 2015, 08:49:59 pm »
^I think all types of brush are not allowed as long as you are under peeling medications. AHA / BHA is supposed to do the peeling for you so taking it along with clarisonic or other brush type cleansers might irritate your skin coz of too much exfoliation.


cry_mandy

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #107 on: August 02, 2015, 09:02:22 pm »
Try RF plus collagen drink.

xtine

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #108 on: August 02, 2015, 09:55:52 pm »
Also just to add, clarisonic does not work as if it brushes your face.  It is a cleansing tool that vibrates so its like fast little injections on the pores when you slowly glide the brush to your skin.  I leave the tool on certain areas for 2 seconds before i glide it onto the next area for more concentration. 

Sorry for being a clarisonic advocate, I am really at awe with this product.  Been using it for 4 years already and up until now, it keeps my oily skin at bay, along with my EVOO oil as moisturizer (I don't use other moisturizer on my face anymore).

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2016, 11:40:48 am »
Picosure, Fraxel and ablative lasers like Erbium work best yata dito. I'm seeing a plastic surgeon soon for a consultation - see what he thinks is best for me. I've said before I'm after pinong pinong skin kasi :)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2016, 12:58:27 pm »
Im using Jeju Volcanic Lava mud pack from The Face Shop. OK ang effect nya. actually, less oily nako ngayon at  looking forward sa pagpino ng kutis ko. LOL. No joke, before, halos kahit naka aircon ako eh oilyng oily ako, ngayon, yung light make up ko ( myra e moisturizer, then CC cream from faceshop din, then Rice baby powder, blush on ), as in yan na lang, hindi na ko nag reretouch maghapon. dpende na lang kung me lakad ako sa gabi na need ko talaga i retouch sya. malaki din siguro naitulong ng mud pack ( 2-3x a week) sa na iimprove ng pores ko. BTW, im using a cleanser na from faceshop din, na may pore tightening benefit lang. so yun ...

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2016, 04:40:05 pm »
I think laser talaga ang treatment dito inggit na inggit ako sa mga korean stars na walang pores! kakaloka.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #112 on: April 25, 2016, 04:11:20 pm »
i want to try fraxel also. gusto ko rin maging poreless..

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:35 pm »
My pores became smaller when I used a toner. Currently using Kojiesan Toner. Helps din if you have regular diamond peels.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2016, 07:26:31 pm »
^I agree. I was told that using a toner helps make pores smaller  :)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2016, 07:22:26 pm »
Besides proper morning and evening facial cleansing routines, regular diamond peeling sessions and derma roller help!

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2016, 09:28:30 am »
Since I'm afraid of derma roller and I find Diamond peel expensive in a scheduled basis, I tried a skincare set referred by my cousin. okay naman sya in 10 days lumiit pores ko talaga
Revitaglow revitalizing Set name nia. Pansin ko kasi sa face ko, kapag nag pprick ako, sa cheek area lang and hnd nag hheal and nag iiwan ng big pores unlike sa other areas ng face ko.
Dami ko nakuha complements when they saw na less visible na pores ko :D


iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2016, 01:48:12 am »
^ where do you buy that is? nagpeepeeling ka ba? to be honest the diamond peeling works and i am only onto my 3rd (religious) session. plus it has other benefits pa.

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Pore minimizer
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2016, 11:13:17 pm »
Hi mga sis! Pa-share naman beauty regimen nyo in minimizing pores. What products do you use? Where did you buy? How much? And kahit DIY and other tips or tricks you do to minimize pores. TIA!

whereissasha

  • Guest
Re: Pore minimizer
« Reply #119 on: July 04, 2016, 01:20:08 pm »
Try Mary Kay. They this set na pang cleanse and pore minimizer. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close