We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
mga sis, I just found out na Paula's Choice is now in the Philippines and their exfoliants are the best when it comes to pore problems. you can check out their site: http://www.paulaschoice.com.ph/
IMO, pores will not get smaller with just skincare products like toners/creams. Fractional laser lang talaga ang makakapagpa-tighten sa pores. I tried diamond peel and other peels, but only fractional laser helped make my pores tighten.
Mga sis, I advise you to use clarisonic kasi it helped minimize my pores kasi nalilinis nya yung loob. When pores are dirty, it clogs therefore produces more oil thus become more evident. Now, my pores are still there but not oily and not that huge anymore. I put on BB cream Power perfection by face shop to completely make it disappear.
clarisonic and paula's choice it is.. i hope this will work.may naka experience ba sa inyo ng after mag wash ng face parang ma-press lang yung nose or part ng face na medyo large yung pores may lumalabas na white?