watch now

Author Topic: All About Pores (Thread 2)  (Read 59631 times)

oshiawase

  • Guest
All About Pores (Thread 2)
« on: January 04, 2013, 11:57:53 am »
So I was looking for a thread about the solution for "visible/open pores" and found that the first thread is already full: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,202833.msg6875877.html#msg6875877

Can anyone share more of their recommended products?

Problem ko ito ever since kasi puro black and white heads skin ko so in effect, hindi "makinis" tignan [textspeak!] skin kahit na walang cystic acne.

Any suggestion will help thank you!!!

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: All About Pores (Thread 2)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 07:43:15 pm »
Hi , I also have the same issues but I was able to minimize the dirt into my face
By doing the ff:

1.wash with cetaphil ( at night only)
2. Wash my face with oatmeal ( you use it like a facial scrub)
3. Apply mario badescu silver powder (15 minutess, then wash with it water)
4. Apply oatmeal mask ( once mg dry up na, you wash your face again with tap water)
5. Apply moisturiser)



ilovejdy

  • Guest
ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:32:03 am »
previous thread na lock na ata
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,202833.0.html

need help please.. any idea what treatment (diamond peel, chemical peel, power peel...fractional,etc)
to get poreless skin sa face? tia

break_free

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:42:15 am »
Fractional laser and  Dermal filler for pores. Parang gusto ko itry kasi I have this very visible pores sa may near nose, maliit lang and mababaw pero naiinis ako pag nakikita ko. I inquired about frac laser, 25k.

Anyone na naka try na any of these treatments?

AnneSennheiser

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 11:46:21 am »
^Ano yung dermal filler sis?

strawberrymilk

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 06:42:22 pm »
for me Ice lang,rub mo lang ice sa face para magclose pores mo. ;)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2013, 12:13:27 am »
^^ sis.. derma fillers ba ay permanent??

break_free

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 02:25:43 am »
^ may filler silang ilalagay doon sa holes or large pores sa skin para mag pantay yung surface instead na patagin. gets niyo?

AnneSennheiser

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 03:55:27 am »
^gets ko na sis. thanks hehe  ;D pano kaya yung pag skin naman na naka alsa? hrap i explain. dami ko nun sa nose eh

break_free

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 04:23:13 am »
^ like anong klase sis? parang warts? keloid ba? dipende sa condition. inquire ka about scar revision. :)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 08:04:06 am »
Parang may nabasa ako na hindi mo dapat I rub ang ice sa face mo

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 07:54:20 pm »
^yes
You may get permanent thread-like fine red/blood lines daw.

crayzee

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 09:51:12 am »
mga sis ako medyo malaki nadin yung pores sa t zone ko dun kasi ako madalas magka pimple eh. though nawawala naman pimple marks pero lumaki na pores ko. meron ba kayong alam na treatment para lumiit yung pores na not that expensive and saan?

bratinella08

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 01:14:13 pm »
with the help of diamond peel and pore minimizer toner, my pores are not that visible anymore  :D

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2013, 07:43:49 pm »
What I know is hindi na liliit ang pores but keep it clean nalng para
Hindi masyadong halata. I saw a you tube post about using activated
Charcoal  to draw out the impurities from out skin. I will try it now

xtine

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 08:06:22 pm »
Mga sis, I advise you to use clarisonic kasi it helped minimize my pores kasi nalilinis nya yung loob.  When pores are dirty, it clogs therefore produces more oil thus become more evident. 

Now, my pores are still there but not oily and not that huge anymore.  I put on BB cream Power perfection by face shop to completely make it disappear.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 09:37:29 am »
^before getting clarisonic sis, try to read the clarisonic thread at GT first. Medyo marami atang rants ang clarisonic lately.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 12:11:47 pm »
^I agree. It doesn't work for everyone. I have a clarisonic and I asked my derma if I can use it daily. Sabi niya it can also exacerbate oiliness in the skin so at most, you should only use it twice a week.

Although I agree about keeping pores clear helps minimize pore size, you don't have to use a physical exfoliator (scrubs, clarisonic). I find daily use of BHA/Salicylic Acid and Tretinoin to be more effective kasi it can clear the pores form the inside as opposed to just sloughing off the top layer of the skin.

But a stretched pore cannot be minimized by any topical treatment. At best you can just conceal it with silicone-based primers and makeup.

break_free

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 12:54:21 pm »
^ Sis, anong brand na gamit mo with BHA/Salicylic Acid na ingredients?

About pores naman, I've done research talaga kasi interested ako dito and if you really have super visible/large pores/acne pits (not only scar ha but I mean yung super 'lalim lalim' talaga aka 'pits'), kelangan talaga treatment such as needling therapy, CO2 Laser Treatment, micro-droplet method, deep peeling kung medyo mababaw-babaw lang, or peeling + filling.

IF super super mababaw lang naman, dapat alagang ala sa power peel or diamond peel, tapos keep it clean (dito palang papasok yung mga clay mask, facial, clarisonic) para walang clogs.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:59:36 pm by break_free »

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: ALL ABOUT PORES II
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 01:13:00 pm »
^I use paula's choice clear regular strength exfoliant and pore normalizing cleanser. I get it from the US.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close