We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
saan po ba nakakabili nung per kilo na baking soda?
had chickenpox last month and this one really helps! i simply add it to my bath water and my pox dried fast
Meron sa mga groceries like SM Hypermart, Waltermart, PureGold. Not sure kung saan nakakabili ng per kilo kasi yung mga nabibili sa mga grocery stores eh naka-pack at box na.
^^ I think it is OK to use baking soda long after its expiration date, as far as using it in the beauty department (scrub, mask, deodorant, etc.)
You're welcome sis Sab-burgs. For a week now, I have paired my baking soda scrub with turmeric mask and I am loving the results.