watch now

Author Topic: Etude House (Thread 9)  (Read 56504 times)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #260 on: September 23, 2015, 01:17:17 pm »
Trying out Wonder pore freshner and tightening essence. Kapag okay bibili ako ng full size.  :P

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2015, 01:30:57 am »
I want to try that Baking Soda line. The only things I really buy from Etude House are the hair colors atsaka yung mga facial products nila. I buy their nose and chin strips regularly. Sometimes, pag may bago, binibili ko so I can try it out. I've also tried yung para sa eyes; I forgot the product name.

I find a lot of things that I like sa Etude House. Kaya lang, every time I go there, it's either walang stock nung product nga gusto ko or wala akong budget. hehe. Also, I like giving Etude House products as gifts. Parang practical kasi siya. Not that expensive, good quality, and you can really see results.

Next time I go there, I'll try to buy their BB cream. Ang dami nang nagsabi sa akin na it's really good. Effective daw. I just hope may stock when I finally decide to buy. hehe. :D

hypergalactix13

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #262 on: December 01, 2015, 12:10:42 am »
their face conditioning cream is really good! it has SPF 15 or 20 yata, and feels very smooth and soft to the skin.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #263 on: December 01, 2015, 03:48:27 pm »
^ Super love ko din ito though am leaning on buying the Zero Sebum Matte Gel na.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #264 on: December 01, 2015, 05:27:09 pm »
Just started using their Moist baobab cream and Collagen sleeping pack. :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #265 on: December 01, 2015, 06:41:13 pm »
Curious with that face conditioning cream too! Never bought anything from EH, puro window shop lang ako. I always get confused with what to buy!

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2015, 07:06:39 am »
leaning on buying the Zero Sebum Matte Gel na.

Is this a primer as well sis?

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2015, 08:30:04 am »
^ Yep. Great for oily skin daw, as in matte ang effect. I love the Face Conditioning Cream pero mej greaseball na kasi ako after 4-5 hrs.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #268 on: December 02, 2015, 08:32:42 am »
^ Thanks sis!  :) Can't wait to try it out

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2015, 07:24:56 pm »
sayang yung etude house sa sm fairview nawala na..

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #270 on: December 26, 2015, 05:23:08 pm »
anong products ang naka 50% off?

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #271 on: December 26, 2015, 09:12:17 pm »
Since I colored my hair medium ash blonde (turned ash brown on me), I also had to pay attention to my brows, so I bought Color My Brows # 4 (natural brown). WINNER! Looks really natural and matches the color of my hair. Plus it defines and tames my already thick brows. LOVE!

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #272 on: December 26, 2015, 10:03:20 pm »
went to sm sta mesa branch earlier. bihira ang make ups na b1t1 for free. ang nakita ko lang dun yung lip cream na color mg lips. so grab na ko agad dahil parang 15 lang ang stocks for that. then puro skin care na products na. ganun din ba sa ibang branch?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #273 on: December 27, 2015, 04:19:26 am »
Precious Mineral BB Cream (Perfect Fit) - Light to medium coverage. Di ko sya maappreciate kasi bagsak sa oil control at malagkit. :( Sana yung Cotton Fit nalang binili ko.

Dear Darling Tint in Berry -  Ang ganda ganda neto sa cheeks kasi long lasting and natural looking pero sa lips, medyo di ko gusto. Dark red violet kasi ang color payoff sa lips ko e gusto ko pinkish red sana.

Drawing Eye Brow in Dark Brown - Potential HG to kaso parang mas type ko yung grey for a softer look.



rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #274 on: December 27, 2015, 03:50:48 pm »
Ano ano mga nska b1t1? Sana katulad nlang ng sa tony moly na 50%off mas tipid

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #275 on: December 29, 2015, 02:53:37 pm »
^ true. was just there kanina..selected talaga yung may sale.. pero until January 17 if I heard the girl correctly :)

---added question---
Anyone have any reviews sa Liquid Lipstick or lipstick in liquid? It seems like such a small packaging for 500+ :(
Wonder if it will last me kahit 2 months lang..
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 01:19:20 pm by minatay91 »

japanesedollph

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #276 on: January 21, 2016, 05:43:27 pm »
maganda ba eye brows mascara nila?

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #277 on: January 22, 2016, 01:39:33 am »
^Based sa mga reviews sis maganda naman daw kaso mabilis matuyo yung laman.

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #278 on: January 22, 2016, 09:45:49 am »
For me ang ok na items na etude is yun eye brow na retractable slanted with spoolie brush and yun eyebrow mascara.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Etude House (Thread 9)
« Reply #279 on: January 22, 2016, 11:24:49 am »
where can I complain about the stock and availability of products sa Etude House??? Bwisit all branches sa etude sa Cebu walang apricot stick!!! :( :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close