watch now

Author Topic: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!  (Read 28693 times)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2013, 04:01:13 pm »
^ welcome sis! Oo with shipping na yan. :) I really will be saving up for Tom Ford Black Orchid though. Grabe lang, all other lipstick lemmings died.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2013, 10:52:44 pm »
p.s. mukhang maganda nga yung valparaiso! :)

fyi lang, the most accurate swatch for me of valparaiso is cafemakeup's. the other swatches that i saw seemed to red. next is makeupandbeautyblog's. :)

themistymom

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2013, 11:12:12 pm »
I suggest MAC Plumful and Craving - not too scary plum :)

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2013, 09:20:39 am »
^^thanks for the tip about black cherry! i purchased na. P330 lang ata e hehe.

I have this!

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2013, 09:22:47 am »
^naiinip na nga ako. ;D just purchased online this past weekend.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2013, 09:35:36 am »
^San ka bumili? Di ko masuot yung sa akin sa labas pa. Parang wala pa akong lakas ng loob :D

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2013, 10:13:11 am »
^kitshop multiply. tip from ladychris17. :) 20% off pa ang multiply today(not sure 'til when). not sure din if it applies to all multiply shops.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2013, 06:08:35 pm »
maganda din yung revlon balm stain in crush.
ganda nung kay rihanna.  :)
http://www.reveal.co.uk/miss-mode-fashion-beauty/i513357-8/miss-mode-dark-lips.html#a438363

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2013, 06:46:58 pm »
MAC Rebel or MAC Diva?

yung MAC Rebel ba parang may pag-ka-violet/magenta ang kulay? maganda yung maroon sana ang kulay.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:55:10 pm by Pink_Sugar »

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 07:31:51 pm »
^Rebel

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:31 pm »
^^I have Crush. Nice sya! It's more plummy on me than Rebel. Rebel is a deep berry on me kasi.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2013, 08:40:19 pm »
I have Revlon Black Cherry but it's quite dark on me.. Hindi ako sanay kasi sa plummy shades.. Ano kaya lighter version nun?

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2013, 08:45:51 pm »
^sobrang dark din sa ken ng black cherry. bordering on goth na. buti na lang P300+ lang yun.

i'm sticking with nars valparaiso for my plum shade. next is the revlon balm stain in crush.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »
^ Tama nga sis Lia, I'd never thought it will be that dark.. I am thinking on how to pull off that kind of shade without being gothic..

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2013, 10:28:54 pm »
MAC Rebel or MAC Diva?

yung MAC Rebel ba parang may pag-ka-violet/magenta ang kulay? maganda yung maroon sana ang kulay.

MAC Diva sis yung maroon kesa Rebel. Rebel cool-toned talaga.

@lovely, try mo swatch yung Raisin Rage, Superlustrous din, meron sa mga counters. :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2013, 04:27:37 pm »
I bought l'oreal colour riche for brunettes in intense plum. I love it! I tried yung revlon  balm stain kaso diko talaga like yung mentholated scent.





Kady_14

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2013, 04:32:58 pm »
MAC Rebel, Violetta and Up the Amp.

tonielarmo

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2013, 04:45:01 pm »
I currently have MAC Rebel and I love how it looks on me. I just don't have the courage (yet) to use it when I go out. I want to try MAC Diva, Violetta, Chanel Rouge Allure Rouge Noir and Tom Ford Black Orchid soon though! My lipstick list is full of plum/vampy shades. :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2013, 10:37:19 pm »
^i think mas wearable ang rebel than rouge noir. i swatched rouge noir and it's sooo dark. rebel is actually a very wearable shade of deep berry.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: The Perfect Plum Lipstick!
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2013, 08:58:04 am »
Saakin, mas wearable ang Nars Volga and MAC Diva kesa sa Rebel, so I suspect na may chance na mas wearable din si Rouge Noir. I still don't have time to try, pero if I get the chance, I will try muna, mahirap kasi sumugal.
Saakin kasi bright plum si Rebel, while yung other shades mentioned, medyo patay yung pagka dark.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close